Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the strangle as well, however it is favoring the bullish side. 2:1.

I might reposition long in a few...but this action is so choppy in the market indices, thought we might be big green.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil LeBeau talking about Tesla and the call on CNBC right now.

LOL! Analysis of Elon speaking and returns on stock, minor day of but positive longer term.

as far as I'm concerned, this call could only be improved with our resident journalist Curt R hitting *0 and joining the question queue :wink:

In seriousness, couldn't we have a representative from TMC to field questions from the community?

Perhaps a mod?

We know that Telsa representatives follow these forums and that Tesla values feedback from dedicated owners and long term investors.

I'm not sure this is very big news so far to anyone but owners and those very familiar with Tesla. For the average person who doesn't know much about Tesla, they probably assumed the car could already do all of this. Their basic questions will still be, "how far on a charge can I go?" and "How long does it take to re-charge". These new features don't allow you to go any farther or charge any faster. They basically just help you manage the limitations of the car a little better. I don't think many people will fall off, or jump over the fence due to this feature. It will make current owners happy, but not much more.

In seriousness, couldn't we have a representative from TMC to field questions from the community?

Perhaps a mod?

agree. part of why I posted what I did. if nothing else, mods can check with Tesla if they are agreeable to this for future events. why not one question for earnings calls as well. Tesla is about first principles, not analogy (i.e. do what other companies do just because "that's whats done").

I'm not sure this is very big news so far to anyone but owners and those very familiar with Tesla. For the average person who doesn't know much about Tesla, they probably assumed the car could already do all of this. Their basic questions will still be, "how far on a charge can I go?" and "How long does it take to re-charge". These new features don't allow you to go any farther or charge any faster. They basically just help you manage the limitations of the car a little better. I don't think many people will fall off, or jump over the fence due to this feature. It will make current owners happy, but not much more.

What am I missing?! I'm still on hold music.

Dropping hard. Careful with short term stuff here guys.

I see no press release on Tesla's website. I suspect this is just the gamesmanship Cramer revealed hedge funds do to mess with the stock price (that is, if he was being honest about his past dishonesty).

- - - Updated - - -

What am I missing?! I'm still on hold music.

same here.

The software will be able to route you to an available SC if there is a wait at another one (if more than one is available on your route within range). This is a pretty cool feature. I wonder if it only takes in consideration those who are currently charging, or is it smart enough to know when those currently charging will exit, your arrival time, and the arrival time of others when it makes this determination. And the biggest question is, can it tell if the spots are ICE'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.