Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and now we will hear this from the talking heads "It tried to make and all time high again and failed, so it's going to 225.00". This is getting comical. If they want in so badly, just buy the stock and hold it for more than 5 minutes. Nothing surprises me anymore. Wouldn't be surprised to see it down 20 bucks at days end or.....you heard it hear first.....in the green.

We can thank god that this stock is still so polarizing. Always climbing a wall of worry. This means upside ahead. When everybody is on the bandwagon....kind of like Apple......its time to take a real hard look at the stock. If Apple misses today, the entire market gets slammed tomorrow. I only have enough $ for another 50 shares of TSLA but will be pulling the trigger B4 earnings.

I don't think I can cheerlead us into the 'green' today, but respect Calgary for the effort. However, I am buying back some short term calls today. I jumped out too early and hope not to jump back in too soon. I believe we are at $280 before ER but have no clue what ER holds. It should be very good.

I don't think I can cheerlead us into the 'green' today, but respect Calgary for the effort. However, I am buying back some short term calls today. I jumped out too early and hope not to jump back in too soon. I believe we are at $280 before ER but have no clue what ER holds. It should be very good.

I'm with you I jumped out on Friday missing yesterday. New entry point is $270.75 which seems very solid. If we get past our initial drop zones, I will continue to add shares going into the Q2 announcement.

You gotta love stock market manipulation. I wonder if these analysts sit at their desks and chuckle leading up to the release of their reports. It would be interesting to look at the timing of analysts report and correlate it to stock price to see if a pattern is there that can be used for trading. I feel we will be right back up at 280+ by next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.