Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the truth stings, doesn't it?

"sir, they sometimes just write poetry"
"Oh, that will not do."
"Then they debate for days about what content should and shouldn't be in what thread"
"Dear Lord, have these people no lives?"
"Sir... well, this is hard to talk about, but I had to read 70 pages comparing the wheel sizes of dozens of model X mule photos as they tried to figure out the wheelbase".
"Jenkins, take a personal day"

"President of Audi of America Scott Keogh said the company expects at least 25 percent of its sales in North America to be electric vehicles by 2025.....Audi is also developing a nationwide charging network that would provide an 80 percent charge to the SUV model in only 30 minutes, allowing the electric vehicle to drive 200 miles."

This may give a boost to TSLA
tomorrow. Audi sold over 200,000 vehicles, so they are predicting ~50,000 electric vehicles by 2025. Not much competition for Tesla, when they should be selling millions by 2025.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/18/audi-says-25-of-its-sales-will-come-from-electric-or-hybrid-cars-in-10-years.html

Tesla Model X Review: Electric Luxury | Watch the video - Yahoo Finance

First (p)review?

Not much said, though. nothing technical, basically just "I like it"

what got my attention in the short video, was that Tesla had lent the Model X to Bloomberg to test out. I believe the reporter was in LA for the current auto show. there's a reasonable chance that there will be other reviews shortly with the automotive press in LA for this event, and at least this one example of Tesla loaning an X to a journalist for a review. perhaps a major auto magazine or newspaper is getting a few days with a Model X this week.

I don't remember too many days that the forum was this slow. I knew the shorts would go into hiding once we had a few green days in a row, at least we have that. Not much news to discuss and all the horses have taken their beatings.

Yeah. Surprisingly slow. Happy to see green bars this week.

If if we see MX deliveries start next week, it'll probably lift the stock (IMO). Good indicator that MX production will ramp in December

between eminent MX deliveries and Tesla website changing to "late December" for new U.S. MS Orders, I'm feeling increasingly confident in Q4 guidance.

I don't remember too many days that the forum was this slow. I knew the shorts would go into hiding once we had a few green days in a row, at least we have that. Not much news to discuss and all the horses have taken their beatings.

What? Oh here, let me help.

Run for the hills guys, this thing is going to 180. I don't have any actual reasoning why it is going to 180, but it will. You should short the stock or dump out while you can!!!!111ONE!

Run for the hills guys, this thing is going to 180. I don't have any actual reasoning why it is going to 180, but it will. You should short the stock or dump out while you can!!!!111ONE!

It amazes me how people react on both 'sides' of TSLA. If you invest based on any 'opinions' here, including mine, you are asking for trouble.

read the info here, research the links, look at the financials and invest in how you see fit based on your goals and risk tolerance. No one here can predict which way the stock of this or any company will go.

The rest is just noise on both sides. ( Including this post ) :wink:

Best old adage: Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

Shockingly, it doesn't look like Calgaryarsenals 150 emotional prediction is going to come true.

Darn, I would have loved for it to so I could buy at such an amazing price. I guess I'll just keep buying at this week's amazing prices instead.

A mild-mannered moderator's input here:
Posters might use the following prior to hitting the 'Send' button: "If the inverse of what I am pontificating were to have occurred (let's say, a certain stock price had gone the other way and another's prediction turned either ashen or rosy, depending), would I feel that a responsible or irritating post?"

Just something to keep in mind, as if followed it tends to maintain the thread at a higher level of quality than otherwise.

Merchants of doubt talking points:

tesla electric cars are nonsense , but if not, then XY Z is the tesla killer.
Giga factory is nonsense , but If not , then XYZ is the giga killer .

Interesting ad like review of X right on Bloomberg front page:

Tesla Model X Review: Electric Luxury - Bloomberg Business

And they make you watch an advertisement before you watch this commercial for the Tesla Model X. ;-)
My only complaint is that the X they used was not Multi-Red. Other than that I'd say this is ready for TV.

Came across this a few minutes ago. Not really sure where to post this, but this auction is too good to not post here. :biggrin:

After all:
This Coin is Priceless, it's holds supernatural powers of being the only one of kind made only for Elon Musk, I place the low buying price of 35,000 grand but who knows, my ebay doesn't allow me to increase it to million dollars for Elon Musk to buy it, I'LL TRADE IT FOR a MODEL Three TESLA 2017 from TESLA MOTORS, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, ELON, your SpaceX company is in Brownsville, you can visit me on your time any day now to look at it, Gold, Gold, Gold, I have it!

Mayan REAL Gold Coin "Elon Musk" SpaceX Brownsville Texas MARS TESLA MODEL THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.