Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is if they have the votes before Nov 17 then they could proceed earlier. Can anyone confirm this? Over a month seems like a long time to tally votes when it seems like most of them could be voted within the next week, it only took me about 30 seconds to do it electronically.

Wonder the market reaction would be if they came out some time this week and said they already had enough votes for it to pass?

Proxy Voting Instructions
Make your selection below.

Or, sign up here to vote in person at the meeting

Votes can be changed until voting deadline.
The voting instructions indicated below represent the most up-to-date vote information on file.

That is what I would think, too. Would make perfect sense because it would avoid osborning, and at the same time create more demand for S/X and Model 3, too.

This also crossed my mind - the change in language from Elon was surprising to me, from likely capital raise to not necessary. And the name Tesla Glass reminds me of something... Not sure how much of the technology might transfer to a HUD, but we all know there is a close link to Google and looking at history this seems to be the most likely candidate for a minority stake (more so than facebook).
Although I am cautious simply because there have been no whispers/leaks to my knowledge, which would be an impressive feat.

• Love
Reactions: AlMc
I guess I just don't know how to use twitter. I went to twitter.com/elonmusk, and still don't see it. But your link works fine. Thanks.
From that page, you should see at the top
"Tweets" "Tweets and replies" "Media"
Clicking Tweets and replies will show you Elons replies to other tweets in addition to his own tweets, Just click tweets and replies to see Everything Elon posts on twitter
Hope that helps!

• Informative
Reactions: Off Shore
I guess I just don't know how to use twitter. I went to twitter.com/elonmusk, and still don't see it. But your link works fine. Thanks.

What you need to do after you've gone to Elon Musk's twitter page is click on the "Tweets and Replies" text at the top. Otherwise, you only see his tweets and retweets and the "autobaun" comment was a reply to another poster.

I think the Autobahn has proven to be more deadly than Autopilot. But somehow I don't think changing its name would make much difference.

</ end sarcasm.

No doubt in my mind that Driving with autopilot is safer than driving without.
I think the fatality rates on autopilot enabled miles will prove that over time.

Also, I've read before that the German autobahn has a lower fatality rate than U.S. Highways. I've been on the autobahn... I agree

German Drivers and "Rules of the road" are far better in Germany:

1). No "left lane bandits"

2). Illegal to pass on the right.

I wish US had same laws. Also, much harder to get a drivers license in Germany

I doubt US could ever have no speed limits (rurally)
Our highways in U.S. arent built to the same high standards as Germany.

I think the Autobahn has proven to be more deadly than Autopilot. But somehow I don't think changing its name would make much difference.

</ end sarcasm.
Totally agree. Why on earth they have unlimited speed limit on autobahn? That is overconfidence and arrogance of authorities risking people's lives who don't know any better to temper their expectations. They better start counting the fatalities/casualties so far that can be attributed to autobahn name.
</ double sarcasm>

Reactions: SunCatcher
German Drivers and "Rules of the road" are far better in Germany:

1). No "left lane bandits"

2). Illegal to pass on the right.

The actual motorway/freeway/highway are designed with high speed in mind.

The angles, gradients, on ramps and off ramps distances etc.

Plus the cars themselves. With no modifications to the basic structure of the car allowed. No pimping rides. No handmade '37 Ford Hotrods, no rust buckit '50 Plymouth Woodie wagons. No Jeeps raised 12" for off road use traveling at 155 mph.

And then there are the qualifications to get a license.

BTW

Not only does no speed limits shorten travel times but it has made German Premium Cars better and have given them a definitive advantage around the world. It is one of the major reasons Mercedes,BMW, and Audi have dominated the premium end for so long.

• Love
Reactions: SunCatcher and Ulmo
Status
Not open for further replies.