Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else running Continental ExtremeContacts?

When I used to run Michelin Pilot 4S on the TEs on my old S, it sat lower all around than how my current setup sits. Wondering if it’s just how the sidewalls of the tires are compared to the Michelins.

Even at the lowest suspension setting, the wheel gap now bothers me.

Am running UP lowering brackets on both for reference

View attachment 755809

View attachment 755810

Those TE37s look great @Fatalblitz . What spec are they?

Reactions: Fatalblitz
Looking to run 21x10 and 21x11 rims on a 22 Plaid. Thinking of running 32 offset front and 37 offset rear. Thoughts? I’d like to get flush with fender if possible but fine being slightly in vs slightly out. Any help appreciated…

I've been doing a lot of research on Plaid fitments too - it seems +10mm in front and +13mm in rear over OEM is flush on the Plaid. Anyone else feel free to chime in if you disagree. Your fitment is +14mm front and rear so you are pretty close to flush if not slightly "over flush"

Reactions: serendipitous
I've been doing a lot of research on Plaid fitments too - it seems +10mm in front and +13mm in rear over OEM is flush on the Plaid. Anyone else feel free to chime in if you disagree. Your fitment is +14mm front and rear so you are pretty close to flush if not slightly "over flush"
Your offset also depends on your width. I assume you are referring to his 21x10 & 11, if so that might be close to flush. You'd have to double check the math a bit.

Reactions: cmarshack
Your offset also depends on your width. I assume you are referring to his 21x10 & 11, if so that might be close to flush. You'd have to double check the math a bit.

Correct, the math depends on width and offset, and tire specs to a degree. Based on the offsets you quoted your wheels are +15mm both front and rear which looks pretty good! It will be interesting to see how your car looks after it gets lowered and the wheels camber in. You have some pretty beefy sidewalls with those 35 and 40 series tires so it should still fill up the fenders nicely.

This guy is running a similar offset in 20 inches with lowering links

285/35/20 fronts
335/30/20 rears

stock oem 21 plaid
21x9.5 et 40
21x10.5 et 45

@colindo1990 That purple wrapped Plaid is running an 11" wide rear on 335s with no poke. Its no where near the 21x12 et32 fitment you are saying is flush. Do you have actual pictures of this fitment or are you just guessing?

Reactions: Wei Li
PLAID with theNewAero razors. 21“
Old „Raven“ wheel specs, plus 15mm spacers on front and 20mm on back to achieve the flushes of the actual (but basic IMHO) plaid Arachnids. For the time being until TNA offers Plaid dimensions. Heck maybe I even keep those on since I don’t plan on going 200mph anyway.
255 front, 275 rear
7C27B669-39BD-4FD1-9873-B79BA0A4F0A4.jpeg
F6879882-F6EC-497F-B8BD-B05248CEF6C2.jpeg

Last edited:
PLAID with theNewAero razors. 21“
Old „Raven“ wheel specs, plus 15mm spacers on front and 20mm on back to achieve the flushes of the actual (but basic IMHO) plaid Arachnids. For the time being until TNA offers Plaid dimensions. Heck maybe I even keep those on since I don’t plan on going 200mph anyway.
255 front, 275 rear
View attachment 757539View attachment 757541
Those wheels have really grown on me. I like em and the offset with the spacers look great.

The only wheels I found after a long search which evoke and symbolize the power of this Porsche rival by sheer looks. The Plaid needed something special. I used ultra strong spacers from Motorsport-tech.com as seen here in another thread. They are BTO. Thought it was a good idea with all this power and the 80$ more per pair is a reasonable investment.
Sorry for the red brake dust all over. Time for Tesla to switch pad manufacturers.
FFA519EB-D959-4E6A-8589-AB7DA2D69F00.jpeg

Last edited:
The only wheels I found after a long search which evoke and symbolize the power of this Porsche rival by sheer looks. The Plaid needed something special. I used ultra strong spacers from Motorsport-tech.com as seen here in another thread. They are BTO. Thought it was a good idea with all this power and the 80$ more per pair is a reasonable investment. Sorry for the red brake dust all over. Time for Tesla to switch pad manufacturers.
View attachment 757583
Your wheel selection looks great - and your Porsche rival still beats all including the 918. Well done!

1642632229821.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Drew-MS