Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2637.jpeg

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2635.jpeg
Redwood Forged RW-S5 Cyclone Wheel 20x10 +45 - Made for Tesla Model Y
Continental DWS06+ 275/40/20 - 28.7" Diameter
Thanks to Heath and Chris at @RedwoodMotors for getting these over so quickly!
Redwood Ohlins GT Kit and FPX Rear Camber arms are going on next!

• Funny
Reactions: narth327 and GWord
The highly popular Vorsteiner V-FF line is back in-stock for Tesla applications!

View attachment 947254View attachment 947272

MODEL+ is an authorized Vorsteiner dealer.
Offering and supporting authentic Vorsteiner wheels and accessories.

Feel free to contact us for pricing & availability or if you have any questions!

Danny
For the record, "flow forged" means this: The barrel part undergoes a forging process during manufacture. The spokes and center are just cast aluminum, not forged.

Reactions: CSFTN and MODEL+
For the record, "flow forged" means this: The barrel part undergoes a forging process during manufacture. The spokes and center are just cast aluminum, not forged.
The overuse of that phrase for marketing purposes is almost as annoying as a vendor spamming a thread for owners to show pictures of their cars with aftermarket wheels. Almost.

Anyone know where I can buy lowering springs for Model S RWD in the UK?
Been in touch with H&R and eibach UK and Can't seem to source any.
They have them for AWD but not RWD

Sorry if this is not the right place, maybe someone can help me in the right direction.

Anyone know where I can buy lowering springs for Model S RWD in the UK?
Been in touch with H&R and eibach UK and Can't seem to source any.
They have them for AWD but not RWD

Sorry if this is not the right place, maybe someone can help me in the right direction.
They are no longer made. Unless you find a used set, you'll have to do custom coilovers.

Reactions: X90SAJ
They are no longer made. Unless you find a used set, you'll have to do custom coilovers.
Thank you, that's very helpful. I might have to delay a little then as it doesn't seem cheap.
👍

Hey guys, just joined the forums, let to be active here and help and get as much info as i can here !

here is my 2013 MODEL S

BRAND: AODHAN
STYLE: AFF3
SIZE: 20x9 +30/ 20x10.5 +35
TIRE SIZE: 255/40/20 - 285/35/20

I wish i went a little wider in the rear tire. But here we go !

View attachment 805852

View attachment 805853
View attachment 805854
Gorgeous!

Hey, do you know if 245/40/21 tires will rub in the front? Standard non-air suspension, '15 MS 70D
Or would you have a setup recommendation for gaining side wall with 21" turbines w/o rubbing?