Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow...Love it !!! IMO the HC/F-1s size, offset and stance are very proportionally suited for the S, it’s a big car with these and a little lowering looks and rides awesome...brings out the line. Nice way to start spring.

Have you lowered it yet?

I decided to get the wheels first then see if I wanted to lower it. Conclusion: I want to lower it.

I don't have air suspension so going the T Sportline springs route. Open to suggestions/recommendations!

Reactions: Atlantan
I decided to get the wheels first then see if I wanted to lower it. Conclusion: I want to lower it.

I don't have air suspension so going the T Sportline springs route. Open to suggestions/recommendations!
I used links with the air suspension. TSportlone is a reputable vendor...should be fine. See if you can get center caps from Vossen with red lettering. Will tie in with the caliper.

Silver Model S with Gloss Black 21 inch Forged Wheels

Wheel: TS112
Size: 21x9.0" front, 21x9.5” rear (approximately 17% lighter than a factory 21” staggered Turbine wheel set)
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Pirelli PZero 4 245/35-21” front, 265/35-21” rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

Manufactured in a TüV certified facility.

silver-tesla-multi-coat-21-inch-ts112-forged-wheels-gloss-black-1.jpg
silver-tesla-multi-coat-21-inch-ts112-forged-wheels-gloss-black-6.jpg
silver-tesla-multi-coat-21-inch-ts112-forged-wheels-gloss-black-2a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Reekdog