Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My latest set just arrived.

21x9.5 / 21x 10.5 Incurve Forged IF1-Y50 - fully forged wheel
Gloss Brushed Titanium
View attachment 954972

View attachment 954973
I really like the style of those wheels and the color. I have BCForged wheels in a brushed finish and feel the detail of these wheels are better and the brushed finish is nicer. My Vossen forged brushed finish is similar to yours and look higher quality.

2022 Model S Plaid Showcase - 19" BC Forged RT50 + Stone Finish + Deep Lug Pockets

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny

Reactions: cmarshack
2022 Model S Plaid Showcase - 19" BC Forged RT50 + Stone Finish + Deep Lug Pockets

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny

This isn't the proper place for your for sale post. Please utilize the marketplace subforum.
🙂

Re-stock special currently going on for our forged RW-S5 Cyclone wheels for BOTH the Tesla Model 3/Y!

Email us [email protected] for more details on special pricing for those who are local to the Bay Area or special pricing for those who need it shipped!

Color options are available in both Matte Bronze and Gunmetal Grey!

Size options are available in both 19x9.5 +35 (Model 3 specs) and 20x10 +45 (Model Y specs)

• Model 3:
  • Model Y:
Capture.JPG
Capture 2.JPG
Screenshot_20211119-161724_Instagram.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg
IMG_1116.jpg
IMG_3475.jpg
IMG_3490.jpg

Re-stock special currently going on for our forged RW-S5 Cyclone wheels for BOTH the Tesla Model 3/Y!

Email us [email protected] for more details on special pricing for those who are local to the Bay Area or special pricing for those who need it shipped!

Color options are available in both Matte Bronze and Gunmetal Grey!

Size options are available in both 19x9.5 +35 (Model 3 specs) and 20x10 +45 (Model Y specs)

• Model 3:
  • Model Y:
View attachment 958080View attachment 958079View attachment 958084View attachment 958068View attachment 958069View attachment 958070View attachment 958071View attachment 958073
This is the Model S section, none of us can use your advertised wheels. Post in the appropriate section

FastCo EV01+'s. 19x8.5. They were harder to find that I expected. WheelWiz was the only place I could find, and the only color they had was the silver/black. I really wanted the all black ones, but such is life.

These were an upgrade from the standard 2013 model S wheels. To date, they have decreased my highway energy use from ~290wh/m to ~250wh/m.

IMG_2525.jpeg

DId you check the load rating on those, the FastCo EV01+'s? When I looked at them in the past for my 3 and Y, their load ratings were definitely on the light side. I think when I looked at them for my Y, it was possible to overload them when towing. So with a heavier car like the S, I'd double-check the load ratings. I'd make sure they are at least as high as the tire ratings you put on.

Reactions: teslick2
DId you check the load rating on those, the FastCo EV01+'s? When I looked at them in the past for my 3 and Y, their load ratings were definitely on the light side. I think when I looked at them for my Y, it was possible to overload them when towing. So with a heavier car like the S, I'd double-check the load ratings. I'd make sure they are at least as high as the tire ratings you put on.
Excellent question, as this is something I did a lot of digging on before deciding to purchase them.

The GAWR for the rear is 3131lbs. The wheels are rated for 1808lbs each. So I have roughly an 245lbs per wheel buffer. My car is RWD, so the front is lighter.

I don’t think Tesla publishes the load ratings for the base OEM wheels, however I’m guessing they are similar or lower. I say this because the recommended tire load rating for my year/model is 98 (1635lbs).

Excellent question, as this is something I did a lot of digging on before deciding to purchase them.

The GAWR for the rear is 3131lbs. The wheels are rated for 1808lbs each. So I have roughly an 245lbs per wheel buffer. My car is RWD, so the front is lighter.

I don’t think Tesla publishes the load ratings for the base OEM wheels, however I’m guessing they are similar or lower. I say this because the recommended tire load rating for my year/model is 98 (1635lbs).
Good for you for checking it. Too many people assume that if you can bolt it on, it'll be fine. At least you are cutting it too close and have a bit of a buffer. Those wheels are one of the few aftermarket aero wheels I actually like. They look great on your car.

Reactions: teslick2