Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon Coming to Canada This Weekend

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I have a LR RWD model 3 with EAP purchased before it split. I got v10 shortly after it came out but STILL don’t have the smart summon update. Still on 2019.32.11.1. Any thoughts? Should I contact Tesla service, is there anything they can do to update me since it is out?

Hey guys, I have a LR RWD model 3 with EAP purchased before it split. I got v10 shortly after it came out but STILL don’t have the smart summon update. Still on 2019.32.11.1. Any thoughts? Should I contact Tesla service, is there anything they can do to update me since it is out?
It’s really a crap shoot with how updates get distributed to the fleet. There really isn’t a quick fix to get it going besides having a mobile ranger or service push the update to you.

Try these steps before contacting Tesla:
- delete your wifi connection in the car and then re-add it
- Ensure software update is set to advance

Hope you get the update.

I had the same problem, but I randomly did a hard reset in my garage with the WIFI connected. Then I seemed to get the update once the car rebooted. hope this helps.

As another user said just do the 2 button reset, I got prompted for the updated immediately after. Very annoying, although I'm glad it worked.