Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make that 14! Fully loaded post-refresh P90DL w/2k miles headed my way at around 975/mo, 6k down. I can't believe I'll be trading in my 90D so soon, bought it 9 months ago! I just couldn't pass this one up.

This thread has been a great help; thanks Jimmy!

Congrats! Anyone looking for a S90D CPO? :)

At that pace @SoCal Jimmy has a legitimate shot at the top prize for this referral program cycle and Aaron will be buying a bigger yacht soon.

I'm seeing four P90D Facelift cars for under $1k currently.. listed on Thursday.

I don't see any new listings for today just yet, but not sure if they're going to be posted online or just internally, but I'll keep my eyes open if they do appear.

upload_2016-9-17_9-45-53.png

I'm seeing four P90D Facelift cars for under $1k currently.. listed on Thursday.

I don't see any new listings for today just yet, but not sure if they're going to be posted online or just internally, but I'll keep my eyes open if they do appear.

View attachment 194818

I believe they are internal listings, and from what I was just told, they will be in the mid 900's. Not a bad price, considering, but out of the range that I am looking for in a lease.

Looking for some input - with higher discounts ok p90d more than s90d, lease payment is almost same. Other than insurance payment, is there any reason one would go with S and not P?

My uneducated guess as to why the performance models are discounted so much more than the other models is that Tesla wants to replace them with P100Ds as showroom/test drive cars. The fully loaded performance cars are the best show pieces for potential customers, especially when you can change them to mimick 90D, 75D, etc. on the fly.

Take advantage! Other than slightly increased insurance you will get less range than a 90D, if that matters to you. Oh, you might get more speeding tickets too :)

Reactions: EinSV and SD_Engnr
My uneducated guess as to why the performance models are discounted so much more than the other models is that Tesla wants to replace them with P100Ds as showroom/test drive cars. The fully loaded performance cars are the best show pieces for potential customers, especially when you can change them to mimick 90D, 75D, etc. on the fly.

Take advantage! Other than slightly increased insurance you will get less range than a 90D, if that matters to you. Oh, you might get more speeding tickets too :)

I think that's right. Having the "world's quickest production car" in the showroom and available for test drives is a great sales tool.

Is the P100DL really any faster than the P90DL? I know a bigger battery can draw a higher max current, but is that the case with these two trim models?

I went to the Design Studio to check the specs, and noticed that it now doesn't allow you to order a P90DL or a P100D (no "L"). You can get either a P90D or a P100DL.

But I guess the L retrofit for $10k is still available for the P90D.

View attachment 194818

There are quite a bit more cars available internally.

Unfortunately they're all facelift cars so none will break the sub $800 lease payment but for someone looking to buy a new one at $1300-1600, it's a great alternative.

I filtered for Trim=P90D and sorted by Lease Payment (ascending) on the 'Model S Inventory' section.

See the table footer to filter the table by any of the attributes.
Got it, thanks. I wasn't signed in and subscribed so I didn't see the options.

15% discount even on new 75Ds , how low they'll go before end of month ? Of course at that time they are only targeting local buyers as it will be too late for shipping.

About to pull trigger on new loaded 75D, I know Aaron will come up with new options every day!

Picked up a Loaded 98xx VIN 75D Model X 7-Seater config for a family member today for $835 a month. They were pretty stoked as it saved them over $400 a month compared to what they had on order.

Tesla sure is wheeling and dealing. Another friend just leased a S75, has everything but 21's for $607 a month. That's just nuts.

Hope everyone is finding something suitable for them.