Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man people are receiving their cars already and here I am still waiting. I made the purchase on the 20th and still waiting. It was in southern California being shipped to Fremont. I went with a more local car to avoid the shipping fee and to hopefully get the car a little quicker. I guess the Fremont facility has a lot of cars to deal with.

Ended up with a base white, base roof, textile seats, and no cold weather P90DL. Every other option though. $821/month 10k a year. $135,000 MSRP with $28,500 discount. About 7k down.

I believe that Tesla is overloaded with all of the orders for the 2 year lease. I contacted my local rep yesterday afternoon via email and called the service center, but I still have yet to hear back. A month ago, when I took delivery of my car, the rep was very responsive--within minutes or a couple hours. Could be a one off, or maybe I'm low priority since I already have my car, but it seems like reps are overloaded.

Are you sure they're going to lease that 2014? I was ready to pull the trigger on a 2014 P85D (sounded really similarly priced), but then was told that when the OA ran it by the finance department, Tesla wouldn't lease a 2014. That, or I was given incorrect information.

Well, they just approved the lease! :) Hopefully there's no issues with the lease that come up at delivery.

There she is!

2016 P90DL fully loaded minus jump seats and cold weather package. 5k miles.

MSRP: $141,700
Discounts: $33,800
cap reduction: $6k
$745/month
2yr/10k.

And to think I was about to order a bare bone S60 before stumbling upon this thread

Attachments

• IMG_6866.JPG
    IMG_6866.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 64
There she is!

2016 P90DL fully loaded minus jump seats and cold weather package. 5k miles.

MSRP: $141,700
Discounts: $33,800
cap reduction: $6k
$745/month
2yr/10k.

And to think I was about to order a bare bone S60 before stumbling upon this thread

Cool! I got almost the same car, but with the subzero package. Same discount (with referral discount included). Same mileage.
I did $5k downpayment and got a payment of $769 / month, but our taxes are 3% in NC.

What is your rough VIN number? And have you found out if your car has the 1600A fuse battery vs 1500A? Just learned there is a difference between the pre-facelift P90Ds. Some are faster than the others, there was a change in the battery:
Tesla Model S P85/90D(L) Comparisons (Responses)

I'm not sure which one I'll end up with. Right on the edge with my VIN of 128,XXX

Congrats! Bummed that I was told otherwise. Which one was it? VIN or description?
Be sure to keep us posted on how it all works out.

2014 P85D
20k miles
Red Multi-coat paint
Panoramic Roof
21 inch Silver Turbines
Black Next Gen Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
White Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Dual Chargers
Tech Package w/ Autopilot
Premium Interior Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package

$134,070 MSRP
$35,700 showroom discount

Reactions: soooma and SD_Engnr
Cool! I got almost the same car, but with the subzero package. Same discount (with referral discount included). Same mileage.
I did $5k downpayment and got a payment of $769 / month, but our taxes are 3% in NC.

What is your rough VIN number? And have you found out if your car has the 1600A fuse battery vs 1500A? Just learned there is a difference between the pre-facelift P90Ds. Some are faster than the others, there was a change in the battery:
Tesla Model S P85/90D(L) Comparisons (Responses)

I'm not sure which one I'll end up with. Right on the edge with my VIN of 128,XXX

Ha California taxes...well at least leases are handled better than in GA. My VIN is in the 128's as well. Not sure how to find out the fuse type though. I would hate driving a slow L just kidding.

I think it's time for a roll call. Who's pulled the trigger based on this thread? I'll start from memory:

Rahul
Socal Jimmy
Mike K
hmmm
ba2002

Next?

Added myself.

Did anyone on this thread in the Minneapolis area pickup a red P90DL/black interior gray 21 wheels as part of this deal? I know there was one on offer at our SC last week and I think I just ran by it (nosecone, temporary tags) on my jogging route? Anyone?