Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No professional design consultant would approve it…not one. So you have queried everyone of them? Or do you continue to dabble in hyperbole because you have found a few like minds on a public forum. You detract from your own opinion when you state these embellishments as fact.
This is just such a deeply silly and pointless post. Doesn’t even Make any sense.

Do you have an actual opinion on the actual thread topic?

No you don’t. You’re no better than what you’re accusing me of.

Great. So you have an out-of-spec airbag. Thanks for the contribution.
Yes, you can just gloss over the fact that there are multiple others on this thread all with new builds who have noticed the same thing I did. They must all have broken cars too. And the brand new 2023 I was in this morning also just so happens to have the exact same problem. A problem that not a single early build had.

Or maybe you just can't admit when you're wrong.

Hey, have you paid for that year of Supercharging you promised the guy who ended up having his Model X preorder pricing honoured yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1100MCM
Yes, you can just gloss over the fact that there are multiple others on this thread all with new builds who have noticed the same thing I did. They must all have broken cars too. And the brand new 2023 I was in this morning also just so happens to have the exact same problem. A problem that not a single early build had.

Or maybe you just can't admit when you're wrong.

Hey, have you paid for that year of Supercharging you promised the guy who ended up having his Model X preorder pricing honoured yet?
I’m not glossing over it. Not a single person has pulled the airbag module off to see if there is a mechanical horn present.

It takes less than 60 seconds to check, but no one will do it. Wonder why?

I was not suggesting it doesn’t depress. I am stating, as a fact, that there is no horn module behind it.
Oh so it's time to backtrack now I see. I said it pushes down, you say it doesn't (it's pretty obvious what you were saying that to but go off). Now you were never suggesting that it doesn't depress, but you just got finished saying how mine (and everyone else's) that does must be broken, so which is it supposed to be?

I am stating, as a fact, that something has changed and now it pushes down like a button. I've never said there is a horn module behind it so what else do I need to prove? Given you've clearly never seen one that does press down until today how could you possibly know what's behind it anyway?

Prove me wrong.

🤣 I think I'll survive without taking commands from you.

Push horn might come, it might not, and I've never said otherwise. I can only state factually that something has changed, evidently a change that you were unaware of until right now. Even if the hardware is there and they never push the software the point is moot regardless. I don't know and neither do you.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
Those particular circuitous spike proteins, interestingly enough, have only been detected in the pericardial/myocardial tissue of commie pinkos reds, and among those only select pinko red bots of the chainsaw-toting clan, Chaintotius pinkious. Thought to be the victims of a unique genetic susceptibility. Interesting because commie pinkos reds had long been thought not to have hearts at all. In fact, it had long been said that the only good commie is one that's dead. The noted exception to all known spike protein research is Spike Lee, who is still under scientific scrutiny.

Last edited:
Oh so it's time to backtrack now I see. I said it pushes down, you say it doesn't (it's pretty obvious what you were saying that to but go off). Now you were never suggesting that it doesn't depress, but you just got finished saying how mine (and everyone else's) that does must be broken, so which is it supposed to be?

I am stating, as a fact, that something has changed and now it pushes down like a button. I've never said there is a horn module behind it so what else do I need to prove? Given you've clearly never seen one that does press down until today how could you possibly know what's behind it anyway?

🤣 I think I'll survive without taking commands from you.

Push horn might come, it might not, and I've never said otherwise. I can only state factually that something has changed, evidently a change that you were unaware of until right now. Even if the hardware is there and they never push the software the point is moot regardless. I don't know and neither do you.
So I guess stop spreading false info unless you want to be the one to take 30 seconds and pop your airbag?

Or just keep thread crapping. It’s up to you.

• Disagree
Reactions: zoomer0056
So I guess stop spreading false info unless you want to be the one to take 30 seconds and pop your airbag?

Or just keep thread crapping. It’s up to you.
The only claim I've made is that newer production vehicles have airbags that noticeably depress like a button. What's false there? How about admitting that you didn't even know about this change?

Man, what a fragile ego you must have to be unable to admit you misinterpreted what I said - although I feel like you didn't and you're deliberately choosing to be obtuse just to argue like most of your posts.

The only claim I've made is that newer production vehicles have airbags that noticeably depress like a button. What's false there? How about admitting that you didn't even know about this change?

Man, what a fragile ego you must have to be unable to admit you misinterpreted what I said - although I feel like you didn't and you're deliberately choosing to be obtuse just to argue like most of your posts.
You’re still here? I thought you weren’t engaging.

Go back and read what you wrote. Maybe my responses will become clear to you.

Again, if you want to be “right” and not just speculate, take the 30 seconds to pop off your airbag.

• Funny
Reactions: yamanote
You’re still here? I thought you weren’t engaging.

Go back and read what you wrote. Maybe my responses will become clear to you.

Again, if you want to be “right” and not just speculate, take the 30 seconds to pop off your airbag.
nvm, you’re a lost cause. The fact is that it depresses like a button whether you like it or not.

Keep hammering the dislike button if that helps you sleep at night. Thanks for sharing your opinions

Last edited:
  • Disagree
nvm, you’re a lost cause. The fact is that it depresses like a button whether you like it or not.

Keep hammering the dislike button if that helps you sleep at night. Thanks for sharing your opinions
It’s not me that’s the lost cause. You don’t either don’t want to, or are not capable of, performing a 30 second task to back up your statement.

And seriously. I thought you were done “engaging” like 10 posts ago. Is this a case of, “I need to have the last word even though I’m not making any meaningful contribution to the discussion!”?

It’s not me that’s the lost cause. You don’t either don’t want to, or are not capable of, performing a 30 second task to back up your statement.

And seriously. I thought you were done “engaging” like 10 posts ago. Is this a case of, “I need to have the last word even though I’m not making any meaningful contribution to the discussion!”?
I guess you'd know since that's exactly what you're doing too.

I don't need to pull anything out to prove my original statement - it's already proven! For what it's worth, the discussion was ruined long ago when you misinterpreted what was said and decided to double down on your reading comprehension failure rather than admit it.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
I guess you'd know since that's exactly what you're doing too.

I don't need to pull anything out to prove my original statement - it's already proven! For what it's worth, the discussion was ruined long ago when you misinterpreted what was said and decided to double down on your reading comprehension failure rather than admit it.
I get it. You can’t pull your airbag because you don’t know how. And you’ve resorted to taking that out on me.

It’s okay that you’re afraid to touch your car. No one is going to judge you. This is a safe space.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I get it. You can’t pull your airbag because you don’t know how. And you’ve resorted to taking that out on me.

It’s okay that you’re afraid to touch your car. No one is going to judge you. This is a safe space.
🥱

This is boring, absolutely impossible to have a discussion when you just avoid every point and go off on your own tangents and insults. When you grow up one day you'll realize it's ok to admit you don't really know everything. Like when you knew Tesla would absolutely never honour that guy's Model X preorder pricing after his order got cancelled and insulted everyone who suggested Tesla might step up 🤷🏻‍♂️

🥱

This is boring, absolutely impossible to have a discussion when you just avoid every point and go off on your own tangents and insults. When you grow up one day you'll realize it's ok to admit you don't really know everything. Like when you knew Tesla would absolutely never honour that guy's Model X preorder pricing after his order got cancelled and insulted everyone who suggested Tesla might step up 🤷🏻‍♂️
Take your airbag out and stop changing the subject.

Yep. Once I figure out I’m having a conversation with a guy who doesn’t realize that antilock braking systems/traction/stability control systems/airbags, have QUANTIFIABLY increased safety and reduced fatality rates compared to before those systems became available and in some cases (ABS/Airbags) mandatory? Then it’s also when you realize you are engaged in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. 🤣🤣

The end. Haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.