Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to punk a BMW driver the other night.
The twat went around me on the right and switched in front of me by inches, complete disrespect.
(the freeway was open, I was already going 76 on autopilot next to the passing/fast lane)

I swerved right and zoomed along side him pushing him into the fast lane.
Then I took the right side of the freeway and left him in the dust, punk bitch.
He chose the wrong driver that night, I was already in a *sugar* mood.

He won't be messing with Tesla's anymore, hopefully.

I had to punk a BMW driver the other night.
The twat went around me on the right and switched in front of me by inches, complete disrespect.
(the freeway was open, I was already going 76 on autopilot next to the passing/fast lane)

I swerved right and zoomed along side him pushing him into the fast lane.
Then I took the right side of the freeway and left him in the dust, punk bitch.
He chose the wrong driver that night, I was already in a *sugar* mood.

He won't be messing with Tesla's anymore, hopefully.

Congrats, you just elevated yourself to the level of a BMW driver while driving a Tesla. ... Or were you hoping to hear 'good job! you really showed him.'?

I don't understand this defense of Tesla for crap service.

Why should anyone be patient? Another poster makes a comparison to an iPhone, or a computer, both of which provide the lie to any defense of Tesla. There are Hundreds of Millions of iPhones in the wild, within a week of Apple adopting a new iOS, they usually have 50% adoption rates (with the attendant downloads). Those downloads are in the multi-GB (with MacOS in the 8-10GB range). If Tesla can't handle the load, get a better caching service.

Patience is for the meek. Purchasers of items that cost in the $50-$150K frame have a right to expect that they will be updated to the latest that is released within a fast-time frame.

If you're making Billions of Dollars, there is no excuse for a bad CDN. There is also no excuse for "please wait."
If you buy anything for what it MIGHT do in the future, rather than what it does at the time of purchase, you're a fool. When I placed my order, there was no car wash mode, there was no anything that's been released since. Nor was there any expectation of any of those features. I bought the car because of what it did at the time. You will eventually get these features. Stop acting like an entitled brat.

• Love
Reactions: Twiglett
I was thinking to get rid of the back seats, passanger seat. All sensors, wires, everything. And add nitrous. Or even electric nitrous? When the button is pressed, you see your battery percentage draining instantaneously, but you are going crazy fast. Maybe even add an ejecto seato cuZ
Aren’t you the guy with the used P85? The one with the invulnerable battery?

Maybe try what you are thinking with that before you blow up a $150K vehicle.

Thanks, you are correct per NEC. Learned something new.

The beginning of the this particular point and conversation was the Menlo Park city's guide to for EV charging: https://www.menlopark.org/DocumentC...ential-Electric-Vehicle-EV-Charger-Guidelines
where they specified the minimum conductor size for THHN wire for a circuit with a 40A was #10. If I understand correctly they're basically saying that #10 THHN would be good for 32A continuous. Other information suggests that 32A is plausible for continuous use. I'm guessing their local code allows it under right circumstances.
You’re still wrong, the NEC even overrules Menlo Park, sorry once again. Guessing you should stay in your lane on what you really know versus, what you think you know…40+ years NECA and IBEW member.

You don’t. This feature lets you retain your phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot (for the car to connect to) without having to restart WiFi after putting the car in drive. For those that don’t pay for premium connectivity and use their phones for the Internet source. This does not allow devices to tether off of the AT&T data connection that is “Premium connectivity”.
My eye was drawn to your expressed idea of marriage beneath your comments. My wife and I don't fit your pattern, but I'm sorry to say that it probably is true of a good many marriages. We've been married 33 years, not ten, and are partners in life. It helps that we hold the same views on politics, religion, health, etc, which are a lot more important in the long run than physical attraction (though there is that, too). Long months or years of dating, similar backgrounds, etc., help a bunch. We'll never need the club or spade, and both feel we've got a royal flush.

My eye was drawn to your expressed idea of marriage beneath your comments. My wife and I don't fit your pattern, but I'm sorry to say that it probably is true of a good many marriages. We've been married 33 years, not ten, and are partners in life. It helps that we hold the same views on politics, religion, health, etc, which are a lot more important in the long run than physical attraction (though there is that, too). Long months or years of dating, similar backgrounds, etc., help a bunch. We'll never need the club or spade, and both feel we've got a royal flush.
Ummmm, ok 👍 congrats?
I think it was made as a joke

• Funny
Reactions: cgell
Nothing is prefect my friend not even close to.

Dude, go **** off. You know damn well what Frank meant. You're just being a pedantic shitstain. Go bother the people who talk about car wax and PPF. Those microns don't matter to you right? So you gotta make sure they realize how smart you are and how dumb they are?

You know nothing about me and/or my wife. Not sure what “pattern” you are speaking about. My wife and I have been together for over a decade. Have known each other for over 25 years. We also, really enjoy playing poker. Many years ago we saw this quote on a piece of art. We both looked at each other and shared a chuckle. It’s a light hearted joke. Obviously I don’t want to club my wife and then bury her. Jeez…

Do you guys have children? Own a business together? There are so many factors to consider. But if you can make a direct comparison to my quote about your life then I guess you definitely have a different “pattern”

wow.

Reactions: Vin_L
It's funny to watch the sycophants flail when they are questioned with facts and numbers. I happen to like EVs for some uses, but for many situations they simply are not viable and they often are not the low cost panacea that some claim them to be.

One day, they will be, but for now and for many years in the future, ICE will be the better choice for many of us. Especially for folks who use their vehicles for long trips on a regular basis. But y'all urban dwellers in CA continue to try to dictate how those of us outside of urban, blue state areas live our lives and make our decisions. Peace, out.

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
It's funny to watch the sycophants flail when they are questioned with facts and numbers.
I’m more than happy to talk numbers. You’ll note, I pointed out yours are bullshit and provided real ones instead. You responded by disagreeing and then changing the numbers to something else to try and fit your chosen narrative.

So, by all means, question the numbers. But if you do so dishonestly, expect to be questioned yourself.

One day, they will be, but for now and for many years in the future, ICE will be the better choice for many of us. Especially for folks who use their vehicles for long trips on a regular basis. But y'all urban dwellers in CA continue to try to dictate how those of us outside of urban, blue state areas live our lives and make our decisions. Peace, out.
1) Moves to Montana

2) says “y’all” in a sentence non-ironically

3) Necroposts on a Tesla forum about how happy they are with their ICE car for confirmation bias

4) ???

5) Profit!

The real shitter is you’re not even wrong - if I was doing your whole “y’all” thing where I lived in Montana but drove to CA every month to cash in on all the people and things I missed, I’d not suffer an EV either. But it’s easy enough to make that argument without all the fake numbers and gaslighting bullshit.

Reactions: WhiteWi and SO16
Status
Not open for further replies.