Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So who's going to be running to their car car hourly to check for the update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will. Does anyone know what time they start rolling out the update?
Depends:
If you are lucky:
23:59:59 on Thurs 10/15/15
If you still believe in Tesla Time:
23:59:59 on Monday 10/19/15

But seriously, most of mine come middle of the night.
As for TM, I would hope as soon as possible as I think my Referral code expires on 10/31 and I'm sure I can sign a few more people up for a MS or MX
once they see AP in action.

Good. Save bandwidth for us in North America. :p j/k

Looks like my Tesla wifi traffic alert has had a couple of false alarms tonight... not sure what the heck the car is talking about with Tesla, but it's used ~40MB of bandwidth since this afternoon and hasn't moved from the garage all day.

Mine is 0.23MB in the past 24 -- about the same up and down.

Admittedly, and I don't know if it makes a difference or not, I always take my car out of Energy Saving mode and check "Always Connected" when I'm expecting an OTA. But it still usually only uses a few hundred KB in a 24 period usually. Not sure what it's sending/receiving from Tesla (~30MB down/10MB up since noon)

Admittedly, and I don't know if it makes a difference or not, I always take my car out of Energy Saving mode and check "Always Connected" when I'm expecting an OTA. But it still usually only uses a few hundred KB in a 24 period usually. Not sure what it's sending/receiving from Tesla (~30MB down/10MB up since noon)

Out of curiosity, do you have any idea how big (as in MB/GB/TB) a software update is?

Mine too, sadly.

I'm never in energy saving mode and 30meg would be pretty unusual for me, browsing through the logs I've got handy. I'm usually in the 200-300kb range.