Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
.../ a bunch of Asian 20 something's were walking across the parking lot and all of their faces lit up and when I got out of the car they were exclaiming that it was a Tesla and they were all checking it out.

I have seen people of all ages fawn over our car before but never to this extent. They were so fascinated I was fascinated just watching them.

It took me 5 minutes to get our daughter and they were all still standing 10 feet from it smoking and still commenting on it. [My bold.]
Not the brightest thing to do though…

There’s better ways to spend that money. And better ways to use those lungs...

Maybe this spike is based on the news that Tesla seems to have a lot of potential GF partners. It's really the only thing today so far that wasn't expected.

Has that made it to Mainstream media anywhere?

Also the news broke that Elon plans on producing cars in china in 3 to 4 years. That is new news as far as I know. I have not seen a timeline on that that is so specific.

The past week have been loading up on some weeklies for this week. Kept averaging down at any opportunity I could. They're doing well this morning but I'm definitely holding through tomorrow. Actually almost added some $222.5 weeklies for .20 this morning and they're already almost a 4 bagger. Missed out on that one!

Hoping to recoup some of the past weeks losses. But if news isn't good tomorrow then this could hurt a lot :)

The past week have been loading up on some weeklies for this week. Kept averaging down at any opportunity I could. They're doing well this morning but I'm definitely holding through tomorrow. Actually almost added some $222.5 weeklies for .20 this morning and they're already almost a 4 bagger. Missed out on that one!

Hoping to recoup some of the past weeks losses. But if news isn't good tomorrow then this could hurt a lot :)

I think this may be whats driving the stock up today...people are hoping for big news from Elon when he makes deliveries in China.

Nflx just posted a mild beat and is up 6% after hours. For another momentum stock which has been beaten up lately, this is good news. Could help to pull Nasdaq up and thus tsla tomorrow, if tsla doesn't have its own good news to go on.

I hope that Elon lets something "slip", like "...but we have over 10,000 other reservation holders to take care of as well in China..."