Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soft Close Frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still having opening issues my mine. If I put the stock spring back in, it won't close because there isnt enough down force to latch it. But the spring provided doesnt give it enough POP to open and commence the opening sequence. How annoying

Still having opening issues my mine. If I put the stock spring back in, it won't close because there isnt enough down force to latch it. But the spring provided doesnt give it enough POP to open and commence the opening sequence. How annoying

I had the same problem 2 months after I installed mine. I increased the opening force and 8 months later it still opens perfectly.

I recently installed the Mark 3 (Version 3) Frunk Kit on my 2020 MX. I was able to contact RAYMOND on Whatsapp at +852 5300 3074 and he walked me through any questions I had. I had to adjust the Latch Screw a couple of turns to toward the end of bolt to get it to close and latch. This required removing many screws but in the end it now works fine. My experience with Tesla Offer has been GREAT. Great customer service. Considering the time difference I was impressed with Raymonds dedication to customer service.