Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2019.32.2.1 (nothing new for AP1/MCU1)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

commasign

TeslaAdviceBlog.com
Aug 31, 2013
Davis, CA
Same notes as 2019.32.1 at least for AP1/MCU1

FDAC163C-946C-4DE2-8D8B-91E0BFC40B31.jpeg

This update started downloading on my AP2 MS last night, but then by this morning it disappeared. I wonder if they pulled it? (I was also on 32.1). At least one other person I know had the same thing happen to them.

View attachment 453539
Same story for me. M3/LR/RWD/FSD on 2019.32. Got an update that downloaded to just past the "e" in "Update" and this morning, it had vanished. Glad it's not just me!

Has anyone noticed that after this update that your steering wheel seems to be locked when you are in Park? Going into the Beach Buggy game unlocks it. I haven't noticed this before. Seems like the wheel would always turn when in Park whether you were in a game or not.

Has anyone noticed that after this update that your steering wheel seems to be locked when you are in Park? Going into the Beach Buggy game unlocks it. I haven't noticed this before. Seems like the wheel would always turn when in Park whether you were in a game or not.

I thought in Park the steering assist is turned off, thus it feels "locked" (too difficult to turn). Don't think there's a steering column lock as far as I know. Beach Buggy game increases steering assist (similar to Comfort steering mode, or maybe even beyond). I don't have 32.2.1 though.

Reactions: AustinM3LR
After this update I noticed that NOA is acting crazy the last two days. I have always used NOA on highways and had no issues in the last few months and I enjoyed it for its excellent hwy maneuvers. However, now the car will do frequent auto lane cancellations or it constantly wants to go to other lane in high traffic for no reason. I have done scroll wheel reset also. It seems like NOA has gone few iterations backwards at east for me after 32.2.1.

I installed 32.2.1 this afternoon. The release notes are the same, as 32.1 I installed 10 days ago. LDA and ELDA etc. No idea what it would have added or removed.
Is the following scr shot new in 32.2.1 for AP 2.5? I am referring to the menu such as Toybox and Arcade and Charging? I don't remember seeing that before. The release notes did not say anything. Or was it pushed in earlier updates?
IMG_20190917_212014.jpg

I hate this version. I've had my car a year now and rolled over 20,000 miles and I've had two bad experiences where a lane ends and you have to merge right. First time it started slightly veering left and right and as soon as it hit the left yellow line I took the wheel.
The second time, at a different location, I got the red hands alert and it gave up. In the 1 year and 20,000 miles I've never had it mess this up and in a three day period in two different locations it just was not safe acting. It was a nice bright sunny day in both locations with no glare on high quality patch free roads.