Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.32.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*facepalm* lol thanks for letting me know I tried to reboot the car and "turn off car" from settings and still didn't fix the issue.
Just keep sending bug reports. When I picked up my car from service on Tues, my advisor mentioned that a new version was out, but it was pulled back. So im still on 32.2 but it looks like some are still getting newer versions.

How do we send bug reports to Tesla? I am on 32.2 and I am finding that the memory settings from user profiles are not being recalled properly. After my daughter drove the car, I switched to my profile and the mirrors did not get adjusted properly.

How do we send bug reports to Tesla? I am on 32.2 and I am finding that the memory settings from user profiles are not being recalled properly. After my daughter drove the car, I switched to my profile and the mirrors did not get adjusted properly.
Push the voice command button (right side steering wheel button) or tap on the green mic and say “bug report .....” if it works, it’ll say thanks.