Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update 2019.16.3.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s just bug fixes. 16.2 and 16.3 was buggy. Homelink was broken at times and can’t open or close the garage even manually using it from the UI.

Also, EAP wasn’t reliable when lines are lost for a few seconds. EAP will freak out and shake the car. Was always fine on older firmwares.

I didn’t get 16.3.2 yet but I hope it fixes these issues.

Reboot by holding down both wheel buttons - Homelink will come back.

Just installed 16.3.2 and will test it later today. With our MX we weren't able to change lanes anymore AT ALL on NoA, not even with the 5" rule. As soon as we turned on the turn signals and "steered lightly" to the left (or right) NoA switched off immediately. Hopefully this is fixed in .3.2
The reason might be that just turn on the turn signal is not allowed anymore. Only a slight short push on the turn signal and a little force on the steering wheel should do it now. A that is how you do it already now, forget my reply. Otherwise just try as i said.

Home link continues stop working. Reboot did restore the feature but the problem happened again next ride. This is extremely annoying every time leaving home or coming home has to spend a minute or two to reboot to gain the feature.... I am on 2019.16.2.

Home link continues stop working. Reboot did restore the feature but the problem happened again next ride. This is extremely annoying every time leaving home or coming home has to spend a minute or two to reboot to gain the feature.... I am on 2019.16.2.

I wonder if this is related to Home Link now being an optional feature on all interior trims. They pushed a new feature with it being optional, and that's messing things up.

Reactions: outdoors
Lucky it came back after I came home. Didn’t reboot. Just frustrating that I couldn’t close my garage door so I had to pull out my phone and use app. First world problem.

First world problem, sure, but to be frank... My GM vehicles (GMC/Buick/Cadillac) have never had their Homelink modules crash...

I have a pretty high bar set for Tesla's capabilities - failing to crash the garage door opener is one of 'em. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Steve Martin
Homelink issues on 16.2 almost daily, will see if 16.3.2 helps (got it tonight on the 3).

Very weird HL problems: works leaving then not coming back. You can hit the button and it will open the door. But it does close the door on leaving, usually, so it knows where the car is Very strange, it should work or not work.

And I’m quite aware of HL programming and resetting. Done that several times on the X. Seems like a never ending battle, that piece of software!

Reactions: outdoors
Homelink issues on 16.2 almost daily, will see if 16.3.2 helps (got it tonight on the 3).

Very weird HL problems: works leaving then not coming back. You can hit the button and it will open the door. But it does close the door on leaving, usually, so it knows where the car is Very strange, it should work or not work.

And I’m quite aware of HL programming and resetting. Done that several times on the X. Seems like a never ending battle, that piece of software!

Weird, I'm on 16.2, LR RWD, HW3, and I do not have any Homelink issues whatsoever.