Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software updates in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get the grey P at the most inappropriate times. Just yesterday I was waiting to turn right at the lights out of my suburb and it came on to the RIGHT? Where exactly did it think it was going to park me? There was moving traffic in the lane to my right travelling in the opposite direction obviously. I think there is a lot of tweaking that still needs to be done with the system.

I get the grey P at the most inappropriate times. Just yesterday I was waiting to turn right at the lights out of my suburb and it came on to the RIGHT? Where exactly did it think it was going to park me? There was moving traffic in the lane to my right travelling in the opposite direction obviously. I think there is a lot of tweaking that still needs to be done with the system.

Got a perpendicular one parallel parking against curb with no other car in sight but a driveway that I just slowly passed (had indicator on)

Just received the this firmware update (2.14.66), anyone notice any change does it make?

Attachments

• IMG_20160319_12094790.JPG
    IMG_20160319_12094790.JPG
    732.6 KB · Views: 52
Tesla now says it was within the car (high voltage junction box). Good to see they are able to update the software for this and hopefully prevent it happening again
Just received the this firmware update (2.14.66), anyone notice any change does it make?
I had my firmware updated at Richmond yesterday to 2.12.126 Is this the latest version, I would have thought 2.14.66 would be the more recent.

I was unable to charge up at Superchargers. Apparently some hairline cracks to the enclosure surrounding the pins that the plug attaches to had allowed some moisture through which caused a fault.

Its been confirmed to me that 25 is not in the library of signs.

Twice now I have glimpsed my Tesla reading a 25 sign. I think I have seen it once before and it happened tonight as I passed through a school zone. I tried to get a photo of the display but it was too late as i moved back into a 50 zone, I drove the same stretch twice to try and repeat the trick but it wouldn't do it again for me.

Twice now I have glimpsed my Tesla reading a 25 sign. I think I have seen it once before and it happened tonight as I passed through a school zone. I tried to get a photo of the display but it was too late as i moved back into a 50 zone, I drove the same stretch twice to try and repeat the trick but it wouldn't do it again for me.
Maybe they are adding it to the library. I recieved that advice last year....we can only hope!