Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version 2018.4.7 3ee0f17 detected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My X is still on 2018.02 and I have not seen an update available yet. Called the SC in Vegas and was told to wait patiently as they can't do anything about pushing a SW update to my car.

I see a few people mentioning that the SC could push the update to their car if update failed and I'm curious...can the SC push a SW update to a car or not?

My X is still on 2018.02 and I have not seen an update available yet. Called the SC in Vegas and was told to wait patiently as they can't do anything about pushing a SW update to my car.

I see a few people mentioning that the SC could push the update to their car if update failed and I'm curious...can the SC push a SW update to a car or not?
They technically do have the capability to remotely push a firmware update to your car. However, busier service centers, as a matter of policy, will not take the time to do so. And honestly the more often customers pester their service centers to push new firmware they heard about online, the less likely service centers are going to do it.

In the Bay Area it's basically a 100% denied request over the phone or email. Not even worth trying.

They technically do have the capability to remotely push a firmware update to your car. However, busier service centers, as a matter of policy, will not take the time to do so. And honestly the more often customers pester their service centers to push new firmware they heard about online, the less likely service centers are going to do it.

In the Bay Area it's basically a 100% denied request over the phone or email. Not even worth trying.

I'm in NY and I am still on 2018.02. Strange how sometimes I get updates early and now late. Still waiting patiently.

Since the 2018.4 releases, I've found my vehicle snaps up the charging cable much faster - once even too fast since I hadn't even put it in all the way and it started flashing orange for the first time since I got my vehicle. This does seem new to me. Has anyone else noticed something similar?

The '15 AP1 MS 70D loaner I was given today has this 3eeOf17 update. One thing I noticed is the ultra smooth auto-lane-change function.

I don't have any of the 4.x updates on my AP2 car that is in for service at the moment. The lane change feature offered on recent software updates is better than past attempts, but this latest iteration seems to be the best yet - at least it is with AP1.