Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 22M3 Perfomance 2022 to VROOM it went offline immediately

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had VROOM truck pick up my 2022 M3P with 2k miles for a healthy profit. Before I had time to remove the vehicle from my account, when I check on the App last location is my home like an hour ago. Did the truck driver disable some feature I am unaware of like the 12V battery?
I did not want to reset the vehicle before it was in their hands in case something does not work

it is now online, was offline on the tow truck. I am going to remove it using the online account, was told by a Tesla sales agent it can be reset this way, unless he did not know what he was talking about
I’m guessing the sales agent was wrong. You can try asking VROOM to reset the car for you, and find out if they did something to prevent you from accessing the car.

I just sold mine to Vroom a few weeks ago as well. I wasn't going to remove it from my account until the money was transferred but within that day, it stopped updating, and the next day it showed the ownership transfer request was sent to Tesla and the car got removed from my account. So they act very fast it seems.

Thankfully the money did get transferred without issues the day after that.

Reactions: voxel
67k, I had FSD subscription, glad I did not pay full price, would have made no difference to what they offered me, CarMax was offering like 65, Carvana 66k, whole process was very smooth and hassle free
Congrats! That sounds like an amazing deal. Vroom offered me $65,800 for my 2022 Model 3 Performance with 8k miles on it a couple of weeks ago. However, the offers have been fluctuating $3k-$13k lately. Sometimes it will be $52k other times it will be mid 60s. I am not quite ready to sell it just yet.

67k, I had FSD subscription, glad I did not pay full price, would have made no difference to what they offered me, CarMax was offering like 65, Carvana 66k, whole process was very smooth and hassle free
thats about what i can get. KBB trade in shows about 70k for average. range of like 67-71. not sure if any dealers would actually give 70 on a trade or not

How Much did you get for it if you don't mind asking? Considering unloading mine.

For me, I got $60,500 - 2022 White LR, no FSD, and on Aeros. Not a bad profit for only owning it 2 months. lol. I wasn't planning on getting rid of it, but with the tax rebates uncertainties, and I have another order for the future anyway, I sold it while I could still come out with a good amount of profit. If the rebates don't pan out, I can just put that profit into the next car.

Reactions: Blacktes24