Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious for someone to dig a bit deeper to see if the heated windshield hardware is present. Not sure how obvious it would be but given they said it would later be software enabled I would be kind of surprised if Ryzen/Lion cars didn't also have that change already.

Sorry guys, been too busy playing with the car to respond.

I did not buy FSD
No tow hitch
Set up is MYLR white w black interior and upgraded wheels
No double rear windows
VIN is 354 and last 3 digits are smaller than 250
Car build date was 1/9/22
I’m in SF and super close to the plant. Originally delivery was tomorrow but they called and said I can pick up today myself

AD said that all the 3s and Ys he’s getting since yesterday has had the AMD. Good luck to everyone that’s taking delivery soon!

I did not buy FSD
No tow hitch
No double rear windows
I’m in SF and super close to the plant. Originally delivery was tomorrow but they called and said I can pick up today myself

AD said that all the 3s and Ys he’s getting since yesterday has had the AMD. Good luck to everyone that’s taking delivery soon!
That’s good to hear. I will never understand how Tesla does VINs if the 355s were made before 354s. Haha

Reactions: crispiminis

I did not buy FSD
No tow hitch
No double rear windows

Does it have the updated headlights?

Got my VIN yesterday. 7SA and 354. I asked my SA via text and he said build date was Jan 9, 2022 and he said it has the AMD and new battery. Taking delivery tomorrow and will update on config. I might reject if it's Intel because I have text proof that a Tesla employee said it has the AMD chip...
I guess there’s no rhyme or reason as to how VINs are assigned based on build date. I was assigned VIN 355XXX on 1/7 with a build date of 1/6. Multiple SA’s confirmed I have the AMD chip + new battery; however, I have yet to pick up the car. Seems like it’s based on build date.

I guess there’s no rhyme or reason as to how VINs are assigned based on build date. I was assigned VIN 355XXX on 1/7 with a build date of 1/6. Multiple SA’s confirmed I have the AMD chip + new battery; however, I have yet to pick up the car. Seems like it’s based on build date.
Interesting, the VIN that was assigned to me was also 355 and built on 1/5 but did not have it. Congrats!

I wonder if it’s being given to upgraded wheel packages since some were also released in December?

I did not buy FSD
No tow hitch
No double rear windows

Congrats!!! My build date was the 4th pickup is not till 21 but my sa said they all should have it but who knows! Enjoy your new ride!!!