Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking my MYP on Monday...

1642187820983.png

Will report what processor it comes with....either way...im taking delivery :)

Reactions: Hvnleigh and ap105
Picking my MYP on Monday...

View attachment 755686

Will report what processor it comes with....either way...im taking delivery :)
You do know you blacked out the wrong part correct? It is a last three or so you want to black out. Everyone can get the first ones since they are all still made in the same factory and they know it is a 2022. Just saying. I could care less and never cover this or my license plates but thought I would let you know.

BTW congrats.

I just got off the phone with an SA from the local Tesla center near me and He said he was unable to look that up but was very unsure. Does anybody have more information on who I could call to check on this?
To piggy-bank of this, If anyone SA has answers to the questions. Can you ask them what they are doing so we can explain to our SA's how to do their jobs so we can get some answers as well.

• Funny
Reactions: edwardindallas
I got my VIN this morning. Sent a text to may SA but didn’t get a reply so I went to the showroom, talked to a helpful SA who looked up my VIN on her PC and said she can confirm that I have the AMD but can’t tell/confirm on the 12V.

No firm delivery date yet but a 4-day window is fine.

VIN: 359xxx

MYLR (baseline) VIN Assigned 1/6 - 356XXX
Delivery Scheduled 1/24
NJ

Called today and they let me know build date was 1/8, couldn't tell me if it had AMD or not, so it's a roll of the dice at this point haha. Will circle back after getting the car once I find out. Accepting either way.
Those dates don’t make sense. They can’t assign the VIN of the car until it is built.

• Disagree
Reactions: Noflash