Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also new SuC in construction in Almaraz:

Punto de recarga Tesla Supercharger Almaraz

@BlueShift emailed.

Almaraz SuC open today with 10 stalls. @BlueShift !
IMG_20180425_201047.jpg

Probably more than you think. News about driverless cars that "kill" people are common in mass media sources.

Just wondering, why do you ask that?
Well, Spain is quite a big country in Europe, electricity is quite cheap to create with solar panels and petrol is quite expensive, so financially seen in the long term Spain is great for electric driving. Somehow there are barely any Tesla's in Spain are there? Even the taxi drivers and such don't seem to use them. I was just wondering why and thought that perhaps the brand is simply not known that much out there.
And about the safety, nobody ever died in a Tesla model 3 as far as I know, which is quite an achievement after well over a year and over 150k cars in America, a country with 30 to 40k deaths in traffic every year.

Well, Spain is quite a big country in Europe, electricity is quite cheap to create with solar panels and petrol is quite expensive, so financially seen in the long term Spain is great for electric driving. Somehow there are barely any Tesla's in Spain are there? Even the taxi drivers and such don't seem to use them. I was just wondering why and thought that perhaps the brand is simply not known that much out there.
And about the safety, nobody ever died in a Tesla model 3 as far as I know, which is quite an achievement after well over a year and over 150k cars in America, a country with 30 to 40k deaths in traffic every year.

The problem is not only with Tesla but with EVs in general. They are still expensive (Tesla even more) and there are no incentives for purchasing EVs in the country (or they last only a few days).