Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speculation: Elon to meet crew from rally in New York???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was giving this a little thought ... Elon has spoken in the past week in various locales in Europe.

Would it not make sense for him to wind his way to Paris or London and fly back to New York to welcome the crew of the Cross Country Rallye in NY?

Maybe a box for the Superbowl? And have them all meet there?

Just wondering; starting a rumor? My bad. But logical?

(Or is it his weekend with his kids?)

They are having a big event though. However it's horrific timing with the Super Bowl traffic and parking in NYC. I don't think they thought this one through. I would not go near north jersey or NYC on Sunday. Potential of being one of the worst traffic days in history.

edu4egeh.jpg

So a few of our NJ owners met the team as they reached the Newark DE supercharger this morning around 5am. They talked with JB there and confirmed that Elon will be at the NYC event.

I will confirm this confirmation as I was at the Newark SC. JB hopped into one of the cross country cars. He was very gracious, even posed with Monsoon's son' 'Flat Stanley':wink:
The whole team was exceptionally nice and given their long haul, in good spirits.
Flat Stanley and JP.JPG

The Macedonia ribbon cutting crew said those red jackets are employee exclusives. I couldn't get any similarly-sized employees to part with one.

They also have a winter jacket that I'd love to see show up in the online store. Or in my coat closet.

Photo of the team and Elon at the NYC store. The OP gets a gold star!

Twitter

Double gold.

Great call on Elon's appearance. Noted his trek from Munich to Amsterdam to Oslo - made sense to stop in NY on the way home. And got the invitation to the celebration at the NYC store from 11am-2pm today.... On any other day, but I wanted nothing to do with NYC on its first ever Super Bowl Sunday. Darn.....

They should sell those jackets on the online store too.

Ah, see that posted above. Yeah I asked about their winter jacket the service people have in Seattle and they said they had no plans to sell them yet.