Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ Hansshow Audio Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this kit in November (for my soon to be delivered model 3 SR+) and it didn't take too long for it to arrive. The problem is the components and cables are nothing like what I've seen in any video. There are 2 DSP boxes and the cables from the sub are not nearly long enough to place either box in the front center area as in all the videos (including Hansshow's). The included rear deck speakers have connectors on them, but the wires from the harness are bare. There now seems to be mounting brackets for both DSP boxes but I got no instructions at all with mine so I am mostly baffled. I'm pretty smart and can probably figure everything out but I'm hoping there is someone out there who has installed this more recently than 2020 who can give me some ideas. Thanks.

I bought this kit in November (for my soon to be delivered model 3 SR+) and it didn't take too long for it to arrive. The problem is the components and cables are nothing like what I've seen in any video. There are 2 DSP boxes and the cables from the sub are not nearly long enough to place either box in the front center area as in all the videos (including Hansshow's). The included rear deck speakers have connectors on them, but the wires from the harness are bare. There now seems to be mounting brackets for both DSP boxes but I got no instructions at all with mine so I am mostly baffled. I'm pretty smart and can probably figure everything out but I'm hoping there is someone out there who has installed this more recently than 2020 who can give me some ideas. Thanks.
I’m in the same boat you are. I’m stuck on the DSP step. I have two also and none of the cables can reach the center console. I reached out to the and I’ll update as soon as I hear something.

Kind of irrelevant now due to the new AMD processor. I was originally expecting my delivery in December, but now that it is coming in May, the Version F audio is not compatible until they finish testing for the new computer. I had to replace the driver display I had purchased and just tonight found out that the eagle eye tail lights are now computer specific and I'm not sure what it will take to make the ones I purchased usable.