Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
Does anyone know what the 5 seat Model Y Standard Range GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) is?
It is on the sticker on the driver door area.

Also curious what the GVWR is for the LR 7 seat version is if anyone here has that.
So to follow up, we just took delivery of a SR Y and the GVWR is lower than the one we test drove. Wonder if early on they forgot to update that on the build plate.
FBAAB564-ACD9-4614-A853-21CE093BC7C1.jpeg

4779 vs 5222. The GAWRs are identical.

bryan995

Sep 15, 2018
San Diego
I was bumped forward another day. But still have the delivery range listed.

Estimated Delivery: April 06 - April 24​

SR MY, 7 seater, white ext, black ext, 20” induction.

SoCal (San Diego).

ThankYou

Mar 29, 2021
California
As a data point, just got my SR MY. Ordered on 4/1, produced on 4/1, and they called me that I could pick it up that same night (4/1 !!). I asked for delivery to be pushed 3 days to today 4/4.

163xxx VIN. Still need to inspect it, but everything looks great on the surface.

1st car ever (didn't plan to ever own one). Incredibly excited

Charlie10

Feb 25, 2021
San Jose
As a data point, just got my SR MY. Ordered on 4/1, produced on 4/1, and they called me that I could pick it up that same night (4/1 !!). I asked for delivery to be pushed 3 days to today 4/4.

163xxx VIN. Still need to inspect it, but everything looks great on the surface.

7 seats?

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA

By ordered you mean you called a store and asked if any were available?

Guessing these are CVAP rejects since the funding ran out.

bryan995

Sep 15, 2018
San Diego
I'
I wonder if which they go off of to schedule the delivery. I’m in LA and ordered 2/13 and still nothing.
I bet it is more-so build / availability / region than order date. I've heard elsewhere that early april they will solely be focusing on white and black cars. Recent drone footage of fremont seems to confirms this. Tons of white actually, which is what we have ordered.

labcoatlattes

Mar 16, 2021
South Florida
As everyone takes delivery or gets delivery windows can you please list colors and configurations please just to help the rest of us waiting keep track. I ordered 2/10 no delivery date. Config is Blue 19" gemini, black interior.

ElleRo

Mar 24, 2021
Los Angeles
I'

I bet it is more-so build / availability / region than order date. I've heard elsewhere that early april they will solely be focusing on white and black cars. Recent drone footage of fremont seems to confirms this. Tons of white actually, which is what we have ordered.
I hope you are right.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC