Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what the 5 seat Model Y Standard Range GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) is?
It is on the sticker on the driver door area.

Also curious what the GVWR is for the LR 7 seat version is if anyone here has that.
So to follow up, we just took delivery of a SR Y and the GVWR is lower than the one we test drove. Wonder if early on they forgot to update that on the build plate.
FBAAB564-ACD9-4614-A853-21CE093BC7C1.jpeg

4779 vs 5222. The GAWRs are identical.

As a data point, just got my SR MY. Ordered on 4/1, produced on 4/1, and they called me that I could pick it up that same night (4/1 !!). I asked for delivery to be pushed 3 days to today 4/4.

163xxx VIN. Still need to inspect it, but everything looks great on the surface.

1st car ever (didn't plan to ever own one). Incredibly excited

As a data point, just got my SR MY. Ordered on 4/1, produced on 4/1, and they called me that I could pick it up that same night (4/1 !!). I asked for delivery to be pushed 3 days to today 4/4.

163xxx VIN. Still need to inspect it, but everything looks great on the surface.

1st car ever (didn't plan to ever own one). Incredibly excited
By ordered you mean you called a store and asked if any were available?

Guessing these are CVAP rejects since the funding ran out.

I'
I wonder if which they go off of to schedule the delivery. I’m in LA and ordered 2/13 and still nothing.
I bet it is more-so build / availability / region than order date. I've heard elsewhere that early april they will solely be focusing on white and black cars. Recent drone footage of fremont seems to confirms this. Tons of white actually, which is what we have ordered.