Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

madan005

Feb 12, 2021
seattle
Its never smooth with Tesla 😇😇. SA called and said there is a problem with vehicle and they need to fix it. And delaying delivery to Friday. AT this point, i am not sure if that is certain.

acdavis123

Apr 19, 2021
Bay Area
Congrats! I got a call from my SA friday morning around 9am and he told me that there's a SR-Y 7 seater, pearl white, HOWEVER, with 20in Induction wheels, White Interior and NO hitch ... I took it , totally unplanned but it's the configuration I really wanted anyways. I just needed to install the Tow hitch later on ( hubby was mad about the Extra $3K costs and the no tow for a good 5 seconds and got over it) I picked it up same day and I have been loving it so far. A few easy mods have been done and a few more today =)
Congrats! You scored. That is the exact config I want and then I would add the tow hitch, too! I have my SA on the lookout so fingers crossed. Enjoy!

Reactions: jendegooze

ElleRo

Mar 24, 2021
Los Angeles
Finally got a delivery date!!! 4/30 😁😁 Also, got a Tesla quote.

Benefits of going with the Tesla over Costco Allstate etc. ?!?!?!

Attachments

• ABBD8B07-B38F-46F5-B039-361EF1D211B1.jpeg
    ABBD8B07-B38F-46F5-B039-361EF1D211B1.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 19

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC