Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went from a six-week window to a five-week window overnight. My wife said, "so what" 🤣🤣🤣

Model 3 RWD/MSM/Black/18"/No FSD
Order Date: 2/6/2022

Estimated Delivery Date History:
2/6/2022: October 2022
2/8/2022: May 17 - June 14
3/7/2022: August 2022
3/12/2022: July 25 - August 22
5/13/2022: August 11 - September 22
6/20/2022: August 17 - September 21
Every IMPROVED EDD is a thing ;)
My wife wonders why I'm obsessively checking for updates on here here and the Model 3 Reddit several times a day, so I feel ya 🤛

OD June 10th, EDD October to December. Am seeing folks who ordered a year ago just now getting Vins. How likely is it I will get a car this year. Also having extreme difficulty reaching anyone at Tesla to switch met to Cash. All SC numbers seem to redirect to the same never ending hold queue

OD June 10th, EDD October to December. Am seeing folks who ordered a year ago just now getting Vins. How likely is it I will get a car this year. Also having extreme difficulty reaching anyone at Tesla to switch met to Cash. All SC numbers seem to redirect to the same never ending hold queue
I never phone. I send a message via the website (including my reservation number). I've always gotten a reply relating to my issue within a day or two.

SR is backed up pretty badly due to supply shortages and Hertz's order still having yet to be completed and it shows because some people from 2021 still have yet to get their cars, so the chances of getting it this year is a little low based on your OD, but anything can happen.

Also, the same number that sent you a text message welcoming you to the Tesla family should be a source of contact from your SA. Simply send a message as you would with friends and family, and your SA should reach out shortly.

SR is backed up pretty badly due to supply shortages and Hertz's order still having yet to be completed and it shows because some people from 2021 still have yet to get their cars, so the chances of getting it this year is a little low based on your OD, but anything can happen.

Also, the same number that sent you a text message welcoming you to the Tesla family should be a source of contact from your SA. Simply send a message as you would with friends and family, and your SA should reach out shortly.
I get the supply chain, that’s a tad disappointing though as by now they should be able to project a little more accurately.

Well everyone I caved in last night and switched my order to a Long Range with the same specs. I can’t wait any longer for this Unicorn of a car it seems. EDD was updated this morning to July 10th - July 24th so hopefully will see a VIN soon. Price seems reasonable given the price hike recently since I ordered October 3rd, 2021.
Price comes in at $50,990 before destination/ doc fees

Welcome to the group @M3ky. Would you care to participate to our little Dasboard. All the members with 2021 OD earned my respect. I just can't wait to see them "Go way!!!" So that 2022 RWD ODs starts moving a bit.

Reactions: Drew_in_Tx
Sorry, I can't find it now. Where I recall writing before ("Contact" at the very bottom of the web page) seems only to pertain to Solar and Power Storage. I'd follow the other suggestion and search your email back for the last email from Tesla (perhaps when you paid your deposit). Write to that address. That has worked for me as well.

Congrats!

After some long back and forth, I will be making the switch to LR this coming week as well. I'm in BC Canada, so hopefully I get a similar quick EDD update as you. The recent price increase of the LR solidified my decision.

Made the switch to LR this morning so we'll see how my EDD changes. Original order details:

O/D: 3/14 MSM/Aero/No FSD Last EDD: Oct 8-Dec 3

I definitely have not waited anywhere near as long as many of you, but with my growing family, I needed the car sooner than later. I was skeptical about the accuracy of the EDD as many of you who ordered last year have still not taken delivery. Hope the rumours of a Q3/Q4 push for SRs are true!