Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad many folks are getting their VINs.

I am fairly tech savvy (and maybe it is that I don't have a VIN yet), but when I search 5YJ it shows up 115 time in one long line of code (all different numbers and or letters following it). I assume this means no VIN for me yet?

Also, my EDD has now disappeared all day.
My EDD has been gone since yesterday, not quite sure what’s going on. I plan on calling my SA on Monday just to make sure everything is still on track.

Reactions: BBrownUT
Ordered 4/10. Got VIN on 5/28 and EDD changed from 3-12 weeks to 5/29 - 6/1. SA said it might take few more days. Need to wait for payment portal to open. Once payment is done, they will assign pick up date and time.
I wonder what the delays here are. I was by the location on Grand on Thursday and the lot was full. And yesterday morning I was over the one in Deerfield and it must have had a couple hundred cars on the lots

I wonder what the delays here are. I was by the location on Grand on Thursday and the lot was full. And yesterday morning I was over the one in Deerfield and it must have had a couple hundred cars on the lots
The SA said the service folks have to inspect each car. When it passes all checks, the open the portal for payment. Once that is done, we can pick a date and time for pick up. Seems like they have limited resources to inspect all the cars in the lot.

The SA said the service folks have to inspect each car. When it passes all checks, the open the portal for payment. Once that is done, we can pick a date and time for pick up. Seems like they have limited resources to inspect all the cars in the lot.
I was wondering how there could be so many cars on the Kansas city (and other locations) lot of you have 3 days to pick your car up. This makes sense to me. Otherwise, I would suspect that a lot of people would have been skipped and I could possibly have my car by now if that wasn't the case.

If only the people at the Kansas city location would tell people that too.

Reactions: kelseymarie38