Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I discovered the SR+ does not come with any floor mats when I looked up the floor mats on the web site and it states in the description that it is included with any car which has a Premium Interior. But on our LR we ended up buying third party mats anyway so if they had to remove the mats to keep the price on the SR+ down I think it’s actually a good thing since many people don’t like the flimsy mats that come with the M3 anyway.

I ordered SR+ black with no options on 3/3 night. Received text stating delivery on 3/15 at 6pm on 3/13. I call my Telsa rep asking for VIN and he stated it will be provided as soon as Tesla assigns it to me. After assignment, it will take about a day to be delivered from NorCal to SoCal so hoping to get it by this weekend.

Reactions: tiggerlu
Just got a VIN (for SR+) after a phone call to the customer service center.
She was not sure about the delivery date because I'm in Canada. Should be around March 27-28th.

Hi DavidP - what are the specs on your car?

I'm in Vancouver, BC and still waiting on a VIN - I ordered 02/28 SR+ / white interior / auto-pilot. I'm waiting...in the dark lol.

Do you have a picture of the Monroney sticker for your car? (The EPA official consumption?) Thanks!

Here you go, sorry about the delay!

IMG_3962.jpg

Interestingly, the extra AP features beyond auto steer are now gone! Tesla must have made some sort of an update during the day. Oh well, I enjoyed them while I had them! And thanks to whomever found the extra two speakers... just couldn't see them in a dark parking lot!