Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to this forum and I've learned so much from reading your posts. Thanks for sharing all this valuable info! I ordered SR+ black/white interior/sport wheels/FSD on Mar 11. Live in Edmonton Canada. Any Canadians receive their SR+ with white interior yet? Looks like white is taking longer?
Nobody, regardless of location, has received an SR+ with white interior yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Kmartyn
Have a delivery date of this Saturday 3/23/19. Charlotte NC

Original Day 1 deposit holder (cancelled once i realized the $35k model wasn't ready).
Ordered this one 5 minutes after they announced the $35k model.
Estimated delivery "within two weeks" would have been 3/12/19.

Received an email and text notifying me of next steps Saturday night, along with showing the VIN. I had to pay the tax to get to a $0 balance (only 3% here so it was ~$1200), with the rest being financed through Tesla at 3.75%. Once i had the VIN, i added it to my insurance and then uploaded the new insurance info to the "my Tesla configuration page".

Black/Black SR+
19" Sport Wheels
$38,500
Weedo--please report on how the Charlotte pickup experience goes, have talked with them there, and they seem cool--I now have a 4/3 pickup appointment scheduled with them per my account--no VIN yet--black/black SR+ aero ordered...thanks!!

What was your quoted delivery time? That’s a rough wait. My guess they haven’t made any this year and have been getting rid of the sitting 2018 inventory. If it’s a materials thing, then we are all in for a lengthy wait

Ok the Canadian Tesla site, the MR isn’t even offered anymor
New to this forum and I've learned so much from reading your posts. Thanks for sharing all this valuable info! I ordered SR+ black/white interior/sport wheels/FSD on Mar 11. Live in Edmonton Canada. Any Canadians receive their SR+ with white interior yet? Looks like white is taking longer?

I think not just for Canada, but white interior in general.

I ordered 02/28 SR+ black, white, auto - so by comparison 10 days before you did, and there's been zero updates phone, text, email. I called Sales 3 times during that 10 day period, and they had no additional info on my order.

The good news though? New EV federal rebate is being announced tomorrow. Does this mean, our order is applicable? I think so.

Reactions: Kmartyn
Vanilla Black SR+, standard everything, no autopilot (I thought it was $2k, now it says $3k)...

Ordered last night 11:50PM, received text today at 11:30AM stating delivery scheduled at service center for Saturday 3/23. Not quite believing that yet. No docs or anything else uploaded yet.

Weedo--please report on how the Charlotte pickup experience goes, have talked with them there, and they seem cool--I now have a 4/3 pickup appointment scheduled with them per my account--no VIN yet--black/black SR+ aero ordered...thanks!!

Yes will do! So far i've had some emails and calls ignored by my "delivery advisor" over the last couple of weeks. Then a lot of excuses why... I've also gotten different answers from different people there when my guy is off work. For now, i'd say it's very hit or miss.

I also asked about the scheduled time and if there was any flexibility on moving it either a few hours or even a day earlier or later. As usual so far, no reply. Fingers crossed delivery goes better than my experience so far!

Vanilla Black SR+, standard everything, no autopilot (I thought it was $2k, now it says $3k)...

Ordered last night 11:50PM, received text today at 11:30AM stating delivery scheduled at service center for Saturday 3/23. Not quite believing that yet. No docs or anything else uploaded yet.

Last time I looked my account said that I have a delivery appointment in Austin, TX.
Somebody in New Hampshire reported receiving a delivery alert for Dedham, MA, which they wouldn't do because Massachusetts would charge sales tax.

Any out of state MA-store purchases?

I assume that this is yet another Tesla software screw-up.

I'm on it!

Walked to the Tesla showroom tonight expecting to purchase an inventory SR+ (my rep said they had one). Wouldn't you know that it sold within the 15 minutes I arrived?

Now waiting for this thing to arrive.[/Q
Nobody, regardless of location, has received an SR+ with white interior yet.
Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully soon!

Ok the Canadian Tesla site, the MR isn’t even offered anymor

I think not just for Canada, but white interior in general.

I ordered 02/28 SR+ black, white, auto - so by comparison 10 days before you did, and there's been zero updates phone, text, email. I called Sales 3 times during that 10 day period, and they had no additional info on my order.

The good news though? New EV federal rebate is being announced tomorrow. Does this mean, our order is applicable? I think so.
Exciting news about the federal rebate! I hope we all qualify. Funny how I was able to wait for nearly 3 years (I'm a first day reservation holder) but now the last 6 days have been killing me. ;-)

Reactions: MtlDan
Yes will do! So far i've had some emails and calls ignored by my "delivery advisor" over the last couple of weeks. Then a lot of excuses why... I've also gotten different answers from different people there when my guy is off work. For now, i'd say it's very hit or miss.

I also asked about the scheduled time and if there was any flexibility on moving it either a few hours or even a day earlier or later. As usual so far, no reply. Fingers crossed delivery goes better than my experience so far!
Thanks, I am in Asheville and they have me scheduled at 4:40 PM--that's kinda crazy!! Would prefer earlier. I will contact them once I get VIN, etc...

In Florida also and got the same text for mine... Within24 hours asking delivery the next day.... I postponed it for a couple of weeks to look at options for insurance, trade, financing, etc

Could you share a picture of the night model maps? Please
Night View.jpg
Night View.jpg
Day View.jpg

Reactions: Cnasty