Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no delivery date. 3/2 order with reservation. The same SR+ Black/Black/Aero build that's already been delivered pretty much everywhere in the US except here. DA is useless - can't explain why it's taking so long, where my car is, or when it will be delivered.

I saw his tweet that demand was through the roof and they couldn't process all orders by midnight so they extended it to Wednesday.

It seems they produced a bunch of base black/aeros/black interiors and rolling through those deliveries first as people are getting delivery information already.

Us white interior/sport wheels fellas are waiting patiently but will be a good 4-6 weeks is my uneducated guess.

Have a feeling they haven’t produced any white interiors yet. I’ve been waiting 20 days now since 02/28 with no updates.

Like you said they’re churning out other configs to get their numbers up. It’s a bit frustrating not knowing and waiting so long.

Reactions: Kmartyn
Have a feeling they haven’t produced any white interiors yet. I’ve been waiting 20 days now since 02/28 with no updates.

Like you said they’re churning out other configs to get their numbers up. It’s a bit frustrating not knowing and waiting so long.

Wow that is nearing a month and no update??? I have a feeling the white interior batch is going to be quite a while. I am ok with that honestly to move some things around like sell my car, get the garage ready, etc. I just want to ensure we dont miss the tax credit.

Hey everyone! I have enjoyed reading through all of these posts over the past few weeks while waiting for my Model 3 to arrive. I ordered the following config on 3/5:

SR+/Blue ext/White interior/18" aero wheels

I got a message this morning that I will be taking delivery on Thursday, 3/21. As far as I know, this is the first white interior delivery that I have seen on here. I hope this is good news for everyone else who has been waiting!

Still no delivery date. 3/2 order with reservation. The same SR+ Black/Black/Aero build that's already been delivered pretty much everywhere in the US except here. DA is useless - can't explain why it's taking so long, where my car is, or when it will be delivered.

I'm in Massachusetts and ordered on 3/2. All black. Was supposed to be 18th...then 21st...now they say 24th.

Hey everyone! I have enjoyed reading through all of these posts over the past few weeks while waiting for my Model 3 to arrive. I ordered the following config on 3/5:

I got a message this morning that I will be taking delivery on Thursday, 3/21. As far as I know, this is the first white interior delivery that I have seen on here. I hope this is good news for everyone else who has been waiting!

There is hope! Though you are in Cali and you guys get all the Tesla perks. I am in the Anti-California in the Tesla world if you will, Texas. I hope it gets here before Christmas lol.

Congrats and thanks for the info!

Looking forward to seeing if it’s actually delivered. Unfortunately it’s not a delivery until it occurs. My white interior SR+ delivery was schedule for 3/17 and it was confirmed and then cancelled.

I have enjoyed reading through all of the posts and finally pulled the trigger on 3/17 for the following:

SR+/Blue exterior/White interior/18" aero wheels/AP

To my surprise, I got a message this morning that I will be taking delivery on 3/20 afternoon. I called in and changed the delivery to 3/21. Hopefully this is good news for everyone waiting for white interior! I am in southern California.

Reactions: Kmartyn
In toronto, was told by the advisor not to expect the vehicle for a month to month and half. The times listed on the website are for the states only and not to go by them. Although they do have quite a bit of black on black in stock with 18".

I got a similar explanation, add three weeks for eastern Canada because of logistics.
It is good to see that the white interiors are starting to show up in California, so I am probably looking at a month for Toronto.

I'm not sure why your partial premium Model 3 audio system doesn't come with the Immersive Sound because on Tesla's Model 3 ordering page it says partial premium interior is supposed to come with the Immersive Sound. It seems like your M3 has the basic audio system and not the "upgraded audio - immersive sound" system.

Attachments

• M3 Interior Options.JPG
    M3 Interior Options.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 54
In toronto, was told by the advisor not to expect the vehicle for a month to month and half. The times listed on the website are for the states only and not to go by them. Although they do have quite a bit of black on black in stock with 18".

Was this your local sales center / advisor? Yeah I'm ready to sit and wait for the long haul.

Any idea, if our orders will be eligible for the federal EV rebate (if it happens?).