Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated status:
White SR+ 18in Wheels
Pickup location: Indianapolis, IN
Ordered: 4/7
VIN: 4/20
4/23 : asked for final payment and Delivery scheduled for 5/3. Was told by SA that my car is still in CA but was scheduled to be delivered to the Indianapolis Service Center on 5/2.

I know I'm a little late posting this since I have the car now but I just created my account and noticed this thread.

I ordered on 2/24 and was expecting delivery in 4-6 weeks. A week goes by and they're asking me to pick up a car on 3/16. I accept and get another call the next day asking if I'd like to come sooner? I said hell yeah and picked up my TM3 SR+ in midnight metallic silver on 3/12/21!!

Had some panels gaps/trunk alignment issues and rear lights were sticking out far enough to look weird. Everything was fixed up in an hour.

Happy with the car and loving it!! Noticed I have a gap on my center console lid when it is closed, nothing horrible but it's a fairly large gap between the storage space and the lid. Can only notice it when looking into the car from the outside. Apparently it can't be fixed since I'm beyond 200km driven in the car... My commute is 130km just to get to the dealer so that was pretty lame.

Besides that, I'm happy.

Order Date: 3/26

White-18”-Black Interior-No FSD

Estimate was May 9-26. Changed this evening to “1-13 weeks from order date”. Hoping this means something like I’ll be getting my VIN soon but I highly doubt it.
Same for me, White / White interior / 18 no FSD

order date 3/23

First estimate was may 29 - june 19, last week was may 9- may 29 and changed this evening to « 1-13 weeks from order date «

Good morning
a new update
Estimated Delivery: was May 08 - May 28
now ... Estimated Delivery: May 08 - May 25
no VIN until now .. i hope next week
new update
Estimated Delivery: was May 28 - June 17
then ... Estimated Delivery: May 08 - May 25
then ... Estimated Delivery: May 27 - June 16
Now .... Estimated Delivery: May 10 - May 23
Order March 29 , Deep Blue Metallic, black interior, 18"
still no VIN

Reactions: ZeroTo325
I know I'm a little late posting this since I have the car now but I just created my account and noticed this thread.

I ordered on 2/24 and was expecting delivery in 4-6 weeks. A week goes by and they're asking me to pick up a car on 3/16. I accept and get another call the next day asking if I'd like to come sooner? I said hell yeah and picked up my TM3 SR+ in midnight metallic silver on 3/12/21!!

Had some panels gaps/trunk alignment issues and rear lights were sticking out far enough to look weird. Everything was fixed up in an hour.

Happy with the car and loving it!! Noticed I have a gap on my center console lid when it is closed, nothing horrible but it's a fairly large gap between the storage space and the lid. Can only notice it when looking into the car from the outside. Apparently it can't be fixed since I'm beyond 200km driven in the car... My commute is 130km just to get to the dealer so that was pretty lame.

Besides that, I'm happy.
Post a pic when you can so I can see. I can't wait to get mine been waiting what feels like years.

New dates this morning...
Was May 29th-June 17th
Then May 07-May 27h
Now sadly June 17th- June 30th

Ordered 3/28th...Longest wait ever it feels.
I ordered on 3/22. June 30th would be about 14 weeks from when I ordered. I feel your pain.

I mentioned this to a friend of mine who also has a model 3, and he said to remember that thousands of people waited over 2 years to get theirs.... so I shouldn't really complain all too much.

• Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Partial Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
Updated from May 9 - May 29 to May 8 - May 28.

Just to reiterate what I stated before:
Forecasted Factory Gate Date: 5/3/2021
Delivery ETA: 5/17/2021

This is from their internal tools, east coasters expect your VIN two weeks from yesterday besides those that are receiving previously returned M3s.
Update: Estimated Delivery: May 10 - May 25

Seems like this initial estimate is fairly accurate, at least for my spec. Each day my dates are moving and it seems to slowly hone in on that May 17th Delivery ETA date my SA gave me.

If you're on friendly terms with your SA it may be worth asking for the Forecasted Factory Gate Date and Delivery ETA.

First shipment for M3s I believe arrive May 10th in Toronto - this is an estimate.