Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dtl_ said:
dtl_ said:
  • Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Partial Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
May 29 - June 18

@Toronto
Ordered March 26, updated 27th

Update:​

Estimated Delivery: May 09 - May 29​

However spoke with my (really good) friend who's my service rep who still thinks early June and to ignore the updated date. 🤷‍♂️
Got a bit more details from friend who told me to take it with a grain of salt. She said historically, it's fairly accurate.
Forecasted Factory Gate Date: 5/3/2021
Delivery ETA: 5/17/2021

very nice! Your profile says you are in MO. When did you order? I ordered in 3/22 and am in Arkansas. No VIN yet.
I ordered 3/20

Where are these cars coming from? Are these cars that were rejected during the last push and that are now fixed?

I'm assuming they're new builds. My VIN is 961,xxx. Pretty high up compared to last quarter VIN numbers

Reactions: makirules
You really got lucky. :)

I've been too excited to come back and post... but I took delivery on 4/6.
As far as I can tell, only one minor issue - driver door very slight alignment issue, service center appointment scheduled.

While washing the car I noticed two small dots of paint on lower part of front bumper that seem to need correction (upward facing lip rather than front facing). Overall I am really really happy and attempting to figure out how I can replace our 2018 Volvo XC90 with a Tesla... but I'm afraid we'll need an Model X.

IMG_0887.jpg

Reactions: Hacknslic3
Got a bit more details from friend who told me to take it with a grain of salt. She said historically, it's fairly accurate.
  • Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Partial Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
Updated from May 9 - May 29 to May 8 - May 28.

Just to reiterate what I stated before:

This is from their internal tools, east coasters expect your VIN two weeks from yesterday besides those that are receiving previously returned M3s.

Yes. The only thing you don’t have to fill out until delivery is the insurance info. Just try to time your loan application with Tesla or your bank so it doesn’t expire. I think Tesla’s loan timeline is 60 days. Your personal bank’s timeline may be different.
My advisor said to wait until "closer to May" to apply for financing (through Tesla) since it's only a 60 day approval. If I applied now, and delivery was pushed to late June, it would require another credit pull.