Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. When did you order? I am in San Diego, my updated delivery window is 6/19-6/30. Originally 6/6 to 6/30. I am doing third party financing. Got that email today too, when I go to my account it shows “9-13 weeks” for delivery date.
I'm in SD as well. Ordered 5/19 with an email today to make final payment. Nothing and my date changed from 6/19 to 6/22-30 I haven't heard of anyone in SD getting their VIN lately.

Reactions: rsaucedo23
I get an email telling me to provide proof of insurance for priority delivery. But they haven't even provided a VIN. I've already accepted the TeslaVision prompt, soooo....what am I to do without an actual VIN? (There is a VIN in the source page; but I'm not going to use that until it become visible without tricks.

***UPDATE***
Via Tesla chat:
I let them know about the email, no ability to pay, and change in the delivery date.

Kenny 07:41 AM
Thank you for your patience! Okay so no worries here it was just a notification email for you.
Congrats on your order by the way! You should be able to make payment 24-48 hours before delivery.
Aaron 07:42 AM
Thanks! So does that mean my new delivery date is really 9-13 weeks longer?
Kenny 07:44 AM
Not 9-13 weeks longer but a new timeframe of 9-13 weeks.
Kenny 07:44 AM
How long ago did you first place your order?
Aaron 07:45 AM
I ordered it 04/09. So it's been about 9.5 weeks
Kenny 07:45 AM
Oh okay excellent! So you are still within that 9 - 13 week timeframe!
9-13 weeks is the current estimate if you order a new car today. I think if their system can't find your actual delivery window it just defaults back to the current new order estimate. This happened to me before a couple weeks ago and in that case it also reverted back to whatever the new order estimate was at that time but changed back to the June window the next day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-150328_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-150328_Chrome.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: GiFer
Update number.....who knows 🥲

After 4 pickup appointments rescheduled, they can't find my car.....it's lost to the Tesla Gods of Fremont (someone else will find and receive it)!

Luckily they found another factory fresh one with my same specs, so for now my pickup is scheduled for tomorrow.....finally! I had to change pickup locations but that's not a problem as long as my car is there....

So I have a new VIN and 🤞 tomorrow I get to pick it up.....

View attachment 674965
Called my DC and they said my car is there now and gave me a few dates to choose from!! I (hopefully) will have my car next Wednesday!!
You can give them a call and ask if they have a better idea of when your car will be there. That's what I did and was able to move my delivery up a couple of days. The delivery people are really helpful and nice.

Edit: I just re-read your post lol.. you said it was already there. sorry!

Reactions: kelseymarie38