Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

The tsunami of VIN’s is imminent 🌊 Elon wants Tesla’s production go into Plaid speed
I admit I am getting impatient and getting delivery would be great but I hope they don't cut corners. It wouldn't be good if cars people get have production issues.

officially a Tesla owner.. after almost 13 weeks... finally! lol Also.. it's really hot outside haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_172316.jpg
    IMG_20210619_172316.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 92
Was supposed to take delivery yesterday 6/18, however I’m doing outside financing (BofA) and they are stilll working on my lending agreement. Tesla will not deliver the vehicle without the agreement signed.

Ended up having to push my delivery to Monday 😟 anyone else ran into this issue with outside financing??

First off let me start off by saying Thank You ALL
I have lurked here and gotten so much information from many of you over the years

We finally ordered our SR+ 18" MSM with White interior on 5/20 and got Financing approved on 6/1 (I dragged my feet applying)
We currently have a EDD of mid July - early Aug

I notice many of you mention a S/A you speak to, how are you folks pulling off this feat of magic?
I call my local store it says leave message no one calls back, I email the guy who reached out right after I ordered I get an automated response saying I will get back to you then nothing. I got a recent text about a trade in so I tried texting that number no luck

The only reason I ask is I am without a car currently and it is getting super hard and super expensive not having one (that uber surge pricing is painful). So much so that I am willing to take an inventory car or a demo car rather than wait another month or so and would like to convey this to someone who can actually assist with getting it done.
I have seen two inventory cars and 1 demo car pop up that I would have gladly taken even though they didn't match the configuration I ordered but I didn't know how to get it done

The only people I can actually get is the chat box on the website and they say I need my delivery center if I want to switch my reservation to an inventory car.

So my question is how are you guys actually getting a hold of the right people to assist you? I have had zero luck

I have lurked here and gotten so much information from many of you over the years

We finally ordered our SR+ 18" MSM with White interior on 5/20 and got Financing approved on 6/1 (I dragged my feet applying)

I notice many of you mention a S/A you speak to, how are you folks pulling off this feat of magic?
I call my local store it says leave message no one calls back, I email the guy who reached out right after I ordered I get an automated response saying I will get back to you then nothing. I got a recent text about a trade in so I tried texting that number no luck

The only reason I ask is I am without a car currently and it is getting super hard and super expensive not having one (that uber surge pricing is painful). So much so that I am willing to take an inventory car or a demo car rather than wait another month or so and would like to convey this to someone who can actually assist with getting it done.
I have seen two inventory cars and 1 demo car pop up that I would have gladly taken even though they didn't match the configuration I ordered but I didn't know how to get it done

The only people I can actually get is the chat box on the website and they say I need my delivery center if I want to switch my reservation to an inventory car.

So my question is how are you guys actually getting a hold of the right people to assist you? I have had zero luck
From what I’ve read here over the past few weeks, some SAs are responsive and some aren’t and it’s just a matter of getting lucky with who is assigned to your account 😏

As far as taking an inventory or demo car, I’ve seen people bypass the “having to speak to their SA” and just purchasing the one listed. They do lose their original $100 order fee though 😏

Hope you are able to get an inventory or demo car soon 🙏🏼 Good luck ☺️

My only suggestion is to wear cammo. If they see you they will hide and somehow blend in. Never heard or seen one in the wild myself.

• Funny
Reactions: GiFer
From what I’ve read here over the past few weeks, some SAs are responsive and some aren’t and it’s just a matter of getting lucky with who is assigned to your account 😏

As far as taking an inventory or demo car, I’ve seen people bypass the “having to speak to their SA” and just purchasing the one listed. They do lose their original $100 order fee though 😏

Hope you are able to get an inventory or demo car soon 🙏🏼 Good luck ☺️
Thanks but right now it feels like if not for bad luck i'd have no luck. oh well guess I'll just keep pouring money into Uber's i should probably buy their stock they're getting rich off of me lol
My SA is amazing and responsive. Be extra polite in all communication. Have patience and realize you got a long ass wait time and to just enjoy the anticipation and the experience will be 100x better.
Trust me I am super cordial and respectful, I normally wouldn't care about the wait as patience is a virtue but things recently dramatically changed so its getting a little rough. in another two weeks i will be willing to take anything they give me lol, missing a door no problem i'll take it lol

This has been a strange experience but its an amazing car so I will soldier on
Thanks

Reactions: GiFer