Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8B13778E-3B22-4F92-A71B-2625CB545BA4.jpeg

here she is! Only had 2 small things wrong with it from what I can tell. The driver side rear door was a liiiiiitle sunken in and the inside top left molding was a little popped out but nothing else too major. Drive home was different but not too bad overall sooo nice

I know it's been said many times and many ways, but I wish Tesla would be more transparent about their delivery times. This is just flat out ridiculous. If they aren't sure on a window don't say one at all.

Order date: 5/21
Model: SR+ White/Black interior Aero wheels

June 15 - June 30
June 16 - June 30
July 02- July 22
June 25 - June 30
June 26 - June 30
July 02 - July 22
July 02 - July 23
July 08 - July 28
Currently: 9-13 Weeks
No Vin

How far are you away from Rocklin? I would assume it's home delivery, they don't give you the option to pick up at SC or home delivery they kinda just pick it for you for some reason.
~25 miles away.

It shouldn’t slow anything down if I wait to make the final payment right? It’s asking me to make the ACH transfer but I’d rather wait to see the car first.

I don’t have “like” privileges on this forum yet so thanks to anyone in advance for any help lol

~25 miles away.

It shouldn’t slow anything down if I wait to make the final payment right? It’s asking me to make the ACH transfer but I’d rather wait to see the car first.

I don’t have “like” privileges on this forum yet so thanks to anyone in advance for any help lol
pay upfront for something you havent seen yikes
like everyone else if there is any issues you create a support ticket and tesla will "fix" it from what i seen people post...

Thanks, I'd figure as much.

Thank you! I was instantly approved for Wells Fargo 2.49% and already clicked confirmed. Figured a lower rate was possible but it'd only save maybe a few hundred over the lifetime. So I'm just grateful to get the going rate as of now
I emailed about a lower rate and was told 2.49 is their floor. I was able to get a better rate, 1.87, from my local credit union.

View attachment 677908
here she is! Only had 2 small things wrong with it from what I can tell. The driver side rear door was a liiiiiitle sunken in and the inside top left molding was a little popped out but nothing else too major. Drive home was different but not too bad overall sooo nice
~25 miles away.

I got a delivery scheduled for Monday and called to change for pick up.
rep told me no option for pick up and it will be only delivered to home.
Also making a final payment before the delivery is necessary..

I'm in Socal. does anyone got the same instruction?