Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I wrote too many messages
Am I the only one here going backwards, ordered 6/2 and am now around Aug 29 to Sept.30. I would not bet a nickel that any of these dates mean anything but just makes OCD people crazy.
same here. Ordered early June and date was end of July to mid august now it’s late august to mid September. Already got Tesla loan approved instantly so I’d like to hope it moves up. Some days it goes up some days it gets pushed out more. 🤷‍♂️

Question for anyone that has a delivery date or has taken delivery, if you had a consistent EDD (Mine has been pretty stable, moves around by a day plus or minus). Was your actual date towards the beginning/middle/end? Bonus help if you were delivered to the northeast
My EDD was all over the place. I don't think it was consistent for more than 2 days. Ordered on 6/18 and EDD early on was around July 31-August 1st. Jumped around that general range for a while and slowly crept to around 7/24-8/12. Changed to 9-13 weeks, came back down to 7/12-7/26, back to 8-12 weeks, and then finally 7/26-8/5 on the day my VIN was assigned. Once Vin was assigned EDD changed to 7/14-7/20.

Called my local Tesla the next day and scheduled my delivery for 7/21!

How much did it cost you?
In my situation, my electric panel is in basement on the other side of the house. So the run of 2 wires to the garage and outside the garage was longer. Also, I had them replace my circuit breakers with tandem breakers (since my panel was maxed out). for the breakers, wiring, and 2 outlets with GFSI (since one of the outlet is outside), it cost me $1600 (inclusive of labor and materials, permit, etc.) by licensed and insured electrician.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DDarko and Baytomax
update: finally decided to call them. for reference, we ordered a black/black sr+ 18” no FSD. had delivery dates as early as mid-june. at the end of q2, our date moved to the end of september and has stayed there ever since.

they said my profile had been marked as “incomplete” for some reason even though we had finished all the steps (minus insurance, we currently have no car and in CA you have to have a VIN for insurance so we were waiting on that. the SA we talked to said that wouldn’t be a problem).

no answers as to why we were marked as incomplete, but they told us we definitely should have gotten delivery by now, and they said they pushed us forward in the line, whatever that means, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

i hesitated to call because i just assumed things were moving along but it seems like i should have done that sooner

update: finally decided to call them. for reference, we ordered a black/black sr+ 18” no FSD. had delivery dates as early as mid-june. at the end of q2, our date moved to the end of september and has stayed there ever since.

they said my profile had been marked as “incomplete” for some reason even though we had finished all the steps (minus insurance, we currently have no car and in CA you have to have a VIN for insurance so we were waiting on that. the SA we talked to said that wouldn’t be a problem).

no answers as to why we were marked as incomplete, but they told us we definitely should have gotten delivery by now, and they said they pushed us forward in the line, whatever that means, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

i hesitated to call because i just assumed things were moving along but it seems like i should have done that sooner

My SA has gone completely dark on me. With my EDD coming around the corner, do you think there is any reason for me to call in and ask for an update?

Got an email today Titled: "Your new Tesla Virtual Orientation". Anyone know if this is any indication on Delivery Date?
Another member here got that email as well. See quoted message below.

I got a Tesla orientation email just now, which I would like to interpret as my delivery date is coming within the next few weeks but I feel like it's just a trap and something to hold me over lol

I'm very tempted to. Do you know where I'd be able to find the delivery center information? For my M3P order, they were going to drop it off at my address and not at an actual Tesla location.
I would google the location where the nearest Tesla store is located. In my case, I search for Tesla Mt. Kisco, NY and get the following:
Service options: In-store shopping · In-store pickup
Address: 115 Kisco Ave, Mt Kisco, NY 10549

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 6PM

Phone: (914) 218-8900

I would google the location where the nearest Tesla store is located. In my case, I search for Tesla Mt. Kisco, NY and get the following:
Service options: In-store shopping · In-store pickup
Address: 115 Kisco Ave, Mt Kisco, NY 10549

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 6PM

Phone: (914) 218-8900
Thank you, I gave my local shop a call and went to VM haha.

It seems like other people have had similar results from the looks of it.

Reactions: frycar
My SA has gone completely dark on me. With my EDD coming around the corner, do you think there is any reason for me to call in and ask for an update?
I would just to make sure everything looks finalized and is moving forward on their end. absolutely no one contacted us about anything. had we not called, I think our delivery would have just continued to push back.

Reactions: Baytomax
My EDD was all over the place. I don't think it was consistent for more than 2 days. Ordered on 6/18 and EDD early on was around July 31-August 1st. Jumped around that general range for a while and slowly crept to around 7/24-8/12. Changed to 9-13 weeks, came back down to 7/12-7/26, back to 8-12 weeks, and then finally 7/26-8/5 on the day my VIN was assigned. Once Vin was assigned EDD changed to 7/14-7/20.

Called my local Tesla the next day and scheduled my delivery for 7/21!
Whoa that was fast. You do anything different?