Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Corona, we’re practically neighbors! Lol

Not yet! My EDD is identical to yours. I m picking up in Buena Park, and I’ve found emailing them gets more information than what the Tesla account info provides. The rep who emailed me yesterday said it looks like delivery will be in the next two weeks based on factory output, but I won’t be holding my breath 🤣
Thank you! That info was really helped! I mean.. 2 weeks! Not that bad:) fingers crossed for everyone who still waiting here!

Reactions: MisterL
Can I ask who you reached out to via email? My SA has gone completely dark on me.
I emailed [email protected]. I received a reply from a gentleman named Barron that same day. Sorry to hear that your SA isn’t responding, but it doesn’t surprise me. I have asked to have my SA contact me (via the website chat and the toll free #) no less than 10 times since I ordered at the start of June. I’ve never received any contact back.

Reactions: Baytomax
I emailed [email protected]. I received a reply from a gentleman named Barron that same day. Sorry to hear that your SA isn’t responding, but it doesn’t surprise me. I have asked to have my SA contact me (via the website chat and the toll free #) no less than 10 times since I ordered at the start of June. I’ve never received any contact back.
Thank you! They would have my everlasting customer loyalty if they just simply replied to my emails.

It's a shame, to be honest.

Reactions: CCRM3
May I ask when did you order your car?
I originally placed an order 5/22 for a M3P, refused delivery for it 6/30, and changed the config to an SR+ on 7/12.

Damn, that’s annoying. I’m assuming the reason for both of you is that you came up against the start of your EDD range, so the system didn’t know what to do. Hopefully that means you’re next in line!!!
I was able to speak w/ local SA and she mentioned that my vehicle should leave the factory before the end of the month. I hope she is right. :(

I originally placed an order 5/22 for a M3P, refused delivery for it 6/30, and changed the config to an SR+ on 7/12.

I was able to speak w/ local SA and she mentioned that my vehicle should leave the factory before the end of the month. I hope she is right. :(
Our advisor told me a few weeks ago we could expect our vin last week or this week,so I’m hopeful