Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In San Diego, Ordered on 5/23 Blue, black interior, 18" Aero but my date is pushed further back than yours. My EDD is currently August 16 - September 05. Don't know if all the LA orders are keeping them from making it down to San Diego but that is the story I am going to tell myself. At one point my EDD was end of Q2 but kept getting pushed back. I've already had to submit a renewal for my trade-in and may have to reapply for finance next month if I don't get a VIN. Curious if me having to renew my trade in pushed me back down the list, might call to see if that was the case.
Oof that's really far out for a May order.

Best of luck to you. Hope we get ours this week.

Reactions: Wartornchariot
I was told renewing my trade didn’t shift my date, but that same day, my EDD moved a month out 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was told the same thing in the chat with Tesla just now. I get these are in high demand just frustrating when the EDD says next week so I bought the floor mats, and other "needed" things, then have all those things stored in a closet. Hope I like the floor mats because by the time the car gets here they will be ineligible for return. That is my fault though, shouldn't have ordered anything until I had that VIN. Oh well....

Reactions: curlette461
I was told the same thing in the chat with Tesla just now. I get these are in high demand just frustrating when the EDD says next week so I bought the floor mats, and other "needed" things, then have all those things stored in a closet. Hope I like the floor mats because by the time the car gets here they will be ineligible for return. That is my fault though, shouldn't have ordered anything until I had that VIN. Oh well....
Were they able to provide you with any rough update as to when your vehicle is leaving the factory?

Following the thread with the rest of you.

Ordered 6/1, Bay Area CA pickup in Fremont Factory. SR+ White/White with standard rims.
SA said before we ordered that the car will arrive in September, but my EDD has been constant Aug8-Aug28. Whenever it jumps, it comes back to this.

I've called and spoke with my SA, and they don't have access to anything special and just say 'go to tesla.com and check there for updates'.

Trying to wait patiently, and follow the tracking spreadsheet. Should be here soon!

Following the thread with the rest of you.

Ordered 6/1, Bay Area CA pickup in Fremont Factory. SR+ White/White with standard rims.
SA said before we ordered that the car will arrive in September, but my EDD has been constant Aug8-Aug28. Whenever it jumps, it comes back to this.

I've called and spoke with my SA, and they don't have access to anything special and just say 'go to tesla.com and check there for updates'.

Trying to wait patiently, and follow the tracking spreadsheet. Should be here soon!
I drove by the Fremont factory early July!

Was thinking how great it'd be if I can just walk in and drive out with my order but I have to wait unfortunately.

I keep checking current inventory to see if I can get my make with different interior or my second color choice. I keep barely missing them and just need to be patient and wait for my car lol.
I was on the same boat. I got lucky and got one that popped up yesterday morning. (Only 5miles on it) I really couldn’t wait any longer. Getting the car today🎉 lol keep trying and refreshing the page. Best of Luck! (Original order 5/29 )

How do you guys look? It only shows 200 miles from me, I wish I could see all on the list at once
Tesla-info.com has been the quickest to update the stock for me so far. It’ll show the results for the whole country and you can click on the link to see the order page, if it pops back to showing zero results in your area it’s likely already been sold

Reactions: megansblonde
I keep checking current inventory to see if I can get my make with different interior or my second color choice. I keep barely missing them and just need to be patient and wait for my car lol.
A big trick is to use apple pay. It auto fills the details in and is one hell of a speed run. I got lucky to snag my same paint but better wheels and interior color change to white at a cost but totally fine by me.
Here’s to hoping you have an iPhone!

In San Diego, Ordered on 5/23 Blue, black interior, 18" Aero but my date is pushed further back than yours. My EDD is currently August 16 - September 05. Don't know if all the LA orders are keeping them from making it down to San Diego but that is the story I am going to tell myself. At one point my EDD was end of Q2 but kept getting pushed back. I've already had to submit a renewal for my trade-in and may have to reapply for finance next month if I don't get a VIN. Curious if me having to renew my trade in pushed me back down the list, might call to see if that was the case.
That's my same config, and my delivery date is similar, but I ordered a month later. Maybe that is when they are making the SR+ blue/blacks for everyone this quarter.

A big trick is to use apple pay. It auto fills the details in and is one hell of a speed run. I got lucky to snag my same paint but better wheels and interior color change to white at a cost but totally fine by me.
Here’s to hoping you have an iPhone!
my issue is it showed it as available and when I went to buy the car was already out of inventory even though it showed it as available. I called my SA to see if they could help me purchase it as well lol