Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who else ordered model 3 since there is no other ev to get?
Wish I had more options on ev
The fact that it is an EV had almost no influence on my decision to order. The tech and speed was my main draw. The almost non-existent maintenance that comes with an EV is just a bonus to me, along with my driving being short runs I won't have to stop for gas, and all my charging can be done while I sleep. No other EV benefit in my eyes.

HI Everyone,
First time poster, long time lurker here. I ordered my M3:

Order Date: 7/14/2021
Configuration: M3SR+ white/white aero rims no FSD
Delivery Location: Daly City, CA

My EDD was initially Aug 17 - Sept 17, then changed to Aug 28 - Sept 17, and I just checked this morning, now it's Sept 17 - Sept 30. Oof.
Like I said, I've been a lurker and I'm new to this tesla waiting game but this wait is already brutal and its only been a week lol. I'm obsessing, looking through forums, watching youtube videos, and checking my tesla account every 5 mins expecting some kind of change for some reason. I gotta say I do find some solace in reading these forums; Its the only thing keeping me sane during the wait time. I spoke with a tesla SA and they informed me that any new orders are looking at September deliveries. A different SA told me that the fremont plant is making all the orders for this quarter so things will be backed up. Seems like September is the best bet for delivery for me!

Reactions: Mattmo