Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right ! I wish a lawyer somewhere here is reading these posts
Well... this could be a Sec. 17500 violation? But the statutory threshold to prove actual financial damages as a consequence is high. Also, Tesla technically did not promise you a delivery date so it would not account for a negligent breach.

Sometimes I wish you could sue for emotional distress in California for negligent breach of contract 😂 I will sue the s**t out of UPS every time my package is late.

[Not legal advice, for general informational purposes only]

I think I'll just accept my car when it arrives and I know I will be thrilled and forget all about the chase. It isn't worth getting worked up over [to me].
Right? Honestly we are all just happy to have a car nowadays lol 😂. I am already moving onto watching Model 3 tips-and-tricks videos while planning the drive taking her from LA back to Seattle.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
I wouldn’t worry too much if you’re still in pre-production. While it’s misleading to call these “existing inventory,” my SA at least advised me that it would be most likely only take 1-2 weeks to get the car from today. That would still put me within the delivery ETA.

I wouldn’t worry too much if you’re still in pre-production. While it’s misleading to call these “existing inventory,” my SA at least advised me that it would be most likely only take 1-2 weeks to get the car from today. That would still put me within the delivery ETA.
Yes, I am expecting to have the car any day now. Likely a couple weeks earlier than NCA car.

Reactions: Taureans77
Well... this could be a Sec. 17500 violation? But the statutory threshold to prove actual financial damages as a consequence is high. Also, Tesla technically did not promise you a delivery date so it would not account for a negligent breach.

Sometimes I wish you could sue for emotional distress in California for negligent breach of contract 😂 I will sue the s**t out of UPS every time my package is late.

[Not legal advice, for general informational purposes only]
This is hilarious ! Well when you do file the class action on emotional distress, count me in lol … cheers

Mine shows nothing. Not even the word odometer.
dang, mine is like this
tesla-oa.png

I think they have a contest among themselves on who can make up the biggest BS involving “where is my car?” Winner gets to park their car in a special reserved spot nearest the entrance. My ordinal SA straight out tells me what my EDD showsis probably Accurate. Other ones say stuff like they looked it up a i should have gotten it 2 weeks ago. So don’t bother, they don’t know anything,
A

it got auto cancelled after like 24 hours.
Original order was 8/24… LFP order was 8/26
Anyone here that ordered in June still socal I order M3SR+ (NCA) - White/White, 18” Aero, no FSD - Ordered 6/22 (No VIN, EDD 06-Sept - 26-Sept haven't moved in about 2 weeks now
Anyone here that ordered in June still socal I order M3SR+ (NCA) - White/White, 18” Aero, no FSD - Ordered 6/22 (No VIN, EDD 06-Sept - 26-Sept haven't moved in about 2 weeks now