Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I JUST GOT THE TEXT TO SCHEDULE DELIVERY!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
OK this is just awesome! Now all the questions will be answered: will Tesla be able to find a-squared’s car? Will NJ run out of rebate money before Tesla delivers A-squared’s car? Will Tesla find and deliver a-squared’s car before the 29th? Can a-squared line up power of attorney for her family to pick up her car if Tesla can’t deliver before the 29th? All this and more will soon be resolved! Hoping for the best possible resolution to each and every question! Go, a-squared!

Last edited:
For the last few years I haven’t had a cell phone because I was using my cellular-equipped iPad in conjunction with google as a kind of cellphone. But lately it has looked like Google is letting that offering fall by the wayside, so I almost pulled the trigger on a fob myself. But with the tax and the plastic cover, the fob costs about $200. Amazon was selling refurbished IPhone SE’s for $300. So I was thinking that for $100 more I could get a working cell phone thrown into the deal. Got a $10/month phone plan for the iPhone SE, and so far it has been opening up and locking up the SR+ automatically for me without any issues…

One thing I didn’t realize till just a couple days ago on the lifted trunk there is a little lighted button you can push to close it.
I do both. But it is just so much easier to hand to a valet rather than giving them the card. I do suggest getting a keychain pouch on Amazon for the card if you do not get the fob and foresee using valet as a possibility.

My pickup location is in differnt state and I had to book my flight. Booking 3 weeks in advance gave me a $86 flight ticket. Its a 7 hour drive back with 2 stops for charging. I sent them an email with the RN# and VIN# and asked if they had any update on my order.
Same here. As far as I could see, most of the airlines tickets don't charge to change your flight anymore, but you would have to pay for the difference of the ticket. I was seeing low prices like that too, but ended up having to pay $140 for mine because I only got the text to schedule delivery a week in advance. Good luck!

Reactions: GeoG
OK this is just awesome! Now all the questions will be answered: will Tesla be able to find a-squared’s car? Will NJ run out of rebate money before Tesla delivers A-squared’s car? Will Tesla find and deliver a-squared’s car before the 29th? Can a-squared line up power of attorney for her family to pick up her car if Tesla can’t deliver before the 29th? All this and more will soon be resolved! Hoping for the best possible resolution to each and every question! Go, a-squared!
i am wEEPING tears right now 😂😂😂

in no particular order;

- yesterday they said my car is in nevada, tracking to arrive at the ridge field lot on 9.24 with expected delivery of 9.27-29.

- i scheduled the first appt they had available on 9.27 bc i was NOT messing around 😂

- for this reason, the do not think i will be needing a POA and/or a family member to take delivery

- there is, in fact, a note on my account basically stating GET THIS CAE DELIVERED OR ELSE 😂 for that reason

- the money has INDEED run out HOWEVER my order had the rebate dollars applied so i am GOOD TO GO.

- i will be calling the delivery center well before 9.27 to see if i can snag an earlier delivery

STAY TUNED, fam!!!

i got the same msg on delivery day and texted them 'driveway' and obv they dropped it off on the street (so close to the trash can that the trash truck would have hit the tesla when picking up the trash can)
As an ex tow truck driver, we were not supposed to drop in driveways, it is a liability. There was only 2 or 3 cases where I made an exception and dropped a car in their driveway or garage. Side note, garage was a fun one lol

in no particular order;

- yesterday they said my car is in nevada, tracking to arrive at the ridge field lot on 9.24 with expected delivery of 9.27-29.

- i scheduled the first appt they had available on 9.27 bc i was NOT messing around 😂

- for this reason, the do not think i will be needing a POA and/or a family member to take delivery

- there is, in fact, a note on my account basically stating GET THIS CAE DELIVERED OR ELSE 😂 for that reason

- the money has INDEED run out HOWEVER my order had the rebate dollars applied so i am GOOD TO GO.

- i will be calling the delivery center well before 9.27 to see if i can snag an earlier delivery

STAY TUNED, fam!!!
asquared17, if you get delivery by the end of this month you should not have any issues with the NJ Charge up 5k. It's buyers after Oct 15th that may be in jeopardy of not receiving it.

• Love
Reactions: asquared17

in no particular order;

STAY TUNED, fam!!!
I have the champagne ready for the big 9/27 😂 😂 😂 😂 .