Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there... First time on here so be gentle with me please. I ordered a Model 3 standard back in September and was told Nov. Now its my understanding I won't get it this side of Christmas. Is this normal or is it because everyone did what I did after the fuel shambles and went and ordered a Tesla. Are people somehow getting priority or does anyone know how the system works? Im a bit disappointed in the response from Tesla. they won't say anything or at least give an approx delivery date. Why are they so secretive about deliveries. I hear there is a global chip shortage that is affecting lots of things such as cars and mobile phones. Someone I spoke with ordered a long range last week (end of October) and they told him he will get it in November. I know they are better but can't justify the extra £10,000. Anyone know anything about UK deliveries or when they are due in? Its been 6 weeks and I haven't even had an email from Tesla.

View attachment 729526
Let’s goooooooo. Ordered late September. Black/black sr+ with aero wheels. EDD was originally Feb 2022. Kind of bummed I’ll miss out on the EV rebate but I couldn’t say no to my trade in offer since the used market is hot right now
That's awesome man congrats. Mine is still sitting 11/11 to 11/15 can't wait to get the message to choose delivery date time. Did they text or email you or did you just go into the app to pick your time and date

Last edited:
Reactions: 3DMD
View attachment 729526
Let’s goooooooo. Ordered late September. Black/black sr+ with aero wheels. EDD was originally Feb 2022. Kind of bummed I’ll miss out on the EV rebate but I couldn’t say no to my trade in offer since the used market is hot right now
I have a similar build and order date. Ordered: Sept 13. Black/White SR+ with 19. My window updated today with 11/17-11/28. Previously was 11/10-12/8. Window getting smaller and localized!

Reactions: 3DMD
Ordered: 8/16/2021
EDD Initially: October 18 - November 07
EDD as of 10/18: Octoer 23 - November 20
EDD as of 10/23: January 03 - January 31

I don't know why the delivery is so late.
As my sales advisor has told me I will get the 2022 model, I am wondering the NCA and LFP batteries which one is good for me.
Hey... Ordered the same day (Vaughan, ON.) and originally the dates moved from December into November... then into October... then... January... ouch!!! Not sure why this has happened... very frustrating... I've heard LFP batteries aren't as good in cold weather, more of an issue for me than you I think... nice to know that a 2022 model might be what we get....

SR+, Red Exterior, White Interior, 18' Areo Wheels.

Hey... Ordered the same day (Vaughan, ON.) and originally the dates moved from December into November... then into October... then... January... ouch!!! Not sure why this has happened... very frustrating... I've heard LFP batteries aren't as good in cold weather, more of an issue for me than you I think... nice to know that a 2022 model might be what we get....

SR+, Red Exterior, White Interior, 18' Areo Wheels.
I actually think LFP will be fine in winter. Tesla wouldnt just push LFP in Norway and other European cold climate if it was not good. So we should be fine in Canadian winter. I am also waiting for my M3 Which will be 2022 LFP as well. With OTA updates they fixed LFP charging speed and i am sure there will be more OTA updates to improve winter range.

28D2F0A9-0561-41A5-B376-6F0C8FF9CEF9.jpeg
The wait is over. Finally took delivery on my M3 SR+ today!
Original order date: 8/1
EDD bounced around a ton. But finally settled earlier this week. Good luck to all of those who are still waiting!