Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopping in to post an EDD update that I received this morning.

Kind of a bummer, mostly because last week I was less than two weeks from my EDD window. Also have been trying to sell my jeep, so the further it is pushed back, the longer my wife and I will only have 1 vehicle between us.

Oh well! Hoping for a bounceback into early January and for the senate to get their crap together.

Ordered 9/14:
EDD December 2021
EDD Update February - March
EDD Update March 5th - April 2nd
EDD Update February 17th - March 17th
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd
EDD Update December 16th - December 31st
EDD Update January 27 - February 24th.
EDD Update November 16th - November 30th.
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd.
EDD Update February 25th - March 25th.

Got SR+ Blue with Black interior - Full Self Driving.

Guess we might have to start playing the game of “who gets to wait the longest?” My red SR+, Aeros, no fsd, ordered 7/06, was just updated to a delivery in….drum roll…..June!

Guess if my identical LR AWD comes in next month or January, I can always drive it for half a year and decide if I really need that much power or sell it (possibly at a profit or at least no loss) and get the SR when (if?) if comes in.

Reactions: hlin07
Like any first timer we constantly refresh our Order Page just waiting to see if the date changes. Well mine did from January to November back to January/February now September……but it’s November 7th… either I’m very close or I should of taken delivery back in September lol Anyone have this issue?

Like any first timer we constantly refresh our Order Page just waiting to see if the date changes. Well mine did from January to November back to January/February now September……but it’s November 7th… either I’m very close or I should of taken delivery back in September lol Anyone have this issue?
Placed order on 9/8. Earliest date got late October to mid November, now it’s showing September…

I may have the record of wait so far from what I see with an order date of July 13th.

Model: M3 SR+, MSM/White/Sport
Ordered 7/13
EDD has changed so much it's not even funny. Currently Dec 1-29.
Dude, that sucks. But at least you're likely getting the 2022 version. Hopefully it's a LFP with 272 miles. Since you're in Austin. LFP is perfect for you.
My order date is August 11st, it's now December as well.

Specs: SR+, white on black, aero, no FSD
OD 10/04/2021
1st EDD: April
2nd EDD: 03/12 - 04/09
3rd EDD: 01/21 - 02/18
4th EDD: 03/11 - 04/08
5th EDD (not even 4 hours after the 4th EDD): September
6th EDD: 03/18 - 04/15
Update (today): September