Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just stopped by the Montreal St-Bruno delivery center. They say they’ll start seeing 2022 RWD in a couple weeks.

The SA also said he has gotten confirmation from Tesla that they would all include the new Ryzen MCU, 12V Li-ion and LFP pack. So all pretty exciting news.
Maybe my car is in one of them !

As for CPU, 12v Li-On and heated wipers, I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: gar_lei
It happened to me right after I placed ky order he stopped answering and later when i dropped hy the dealer and spoke to another SA, I asked if I got handed off to someone else and she said no and sent a memo back to the original SA to respond my messages. Since then hes been efficient.

But still I dont get any of those “put of factory date” “scheduled arrival date” like you guys do

It happened to me right after I placed ky order he stopped answering and later when i dropped hy the dealer and spoke to another SA, I asked if I got handed off to someone else and she said no and sent a memo back to the original SA to respond my messages. Since then hes been efficient.

But still I dont get any of those “put of factory date” “scheduled arrival date” like you guys do
you have to understand that that internal information isn't supposed to be given to us. Some SAs just don't care and some take their job like they were some NASA engineers. All in all, to maximize your chance of getting the information you want, it is better to call them often and talk to different people. Hope it works out for you!

I just stopped by the Montreal St-Bruno delivery center. They say they’ll start seeing 2022 RWD in a couple weeks.

The SA also said he has gotten confirmation from Tesla that they would all include the new Ryzen MCU, 12V Li-ion and LFP pack. So all pretty exciting news.
Your SA confirmed that they start shipping Ryzen on recent sr+ Delivery(Jan/Feb delivery I mean)?

how is so? do you know the inventory turnover rate of the model 3 production? thanks for the info btw
Production happens days before delivery. Your car isn't made yet if you haven't received a text about scheduling your delivery date.
Just got the VIN in the source code. Model 2022 and manufactured in Fremont. Vancouver RWD: check your app and VIN in the source code!

My 4th EDD window is now 10 days. No VIN still. While the time frames were shorten from 1 month to 3 weeks to 2 weeks and now 10 days, the dates are still within January.

M3 SR+ white on white, 19 wheel no FSD - Pasadena, CA
OD 10/18
Place hold until Feb 20, 2022
Hold removed 12/28
EDD 1 Jan 3-31
EDD 2 Jan 6-31
EDD 3 Jan 8-22
EDD 4 Jan 11-22