Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
144? Most cars getting delivered now are 160+
My VIN is 159xxx and my SA told me it has Ryzen (I sure hope they are right) and I was scheduled to take delivery today - BUT.... with the winter weather, my Model 3 has not even arrived at the St. Louis store yet. I am rescheduled for next Friday the 11th for now, - hopefully it shows up.

-Metallic Silver / Black Interior / Standard wheels

My VIN is 159xxx and my SA told me it has Ryzen (I sure hope they are right) and I was scheduled to take delivery today - BUT.... with the winter weather, my Model 3 has not even arrived at the St. Louis store yet. I am rescheduled for next Friday the 11th for now, - hopefully it shows up.

-Metallic Silver / Black Interior / Standard wheels
Mine was a 160 vin and has the Intel Atom.
Only really affects load time of things like Netflix and Games, stuff you don't use much.

Remains to be seen whether this Li-ion 12v actually lasts any longer. It's a very small capacity pack so might experience many more cycles than the older lead acid. There are also challenges with charging at sub-freezing temperatures. Good tear-down video of the pack in this video (also see part 1 here comparing to the lead acid):

Exactly. When I saw that video, I immediately doubted how good it’d be for us in cold. If it can’t discharge bellow -20, how is it going to power up the car? Unless they figured a way to keep it above -10 (the charging limit) by cycling the charge interval belllow -10 to keep the pack warm. But that would cause lots of drain on the main battery…

M3SR+/White/Black/18”/No FSD
OD: 8/13
VIN Assigned: 11/12
12/4: contacted for delivery, put on hold (until 1/10)
12/29: removed hold myself
-
EDD:
12/29: 12/29-12/31
1/3: September
1/4: 1/20-2/17
1/14: 1/30-2/11
1/16: VIN Assigned, 2/2-2/5
1/28: scheduled at home delivery for 2/4
Honolulu, Hawaii VIN 157xxx
Took delivery 2/4: 2 deep scratches on the glass, driver seat makes noise/shakes when moving and rubs against center console (no issue with passenger) and plastic part in glove box is broken. Have a service appointment for next Friday.
Build date:1/22
MCU: Intel
Battery: LFP

• Informative
Reactions: rudythecar
Took delivery 2/4: 2 deep scratches on the glass, driver seat makes noise/shakes when moving and rubs against center console (no issue with passenger) and plastic part in glove box is broken. Have a service appointment for next Friday.
Thats unfortunate. Hope they fix those issues . Other than those quality control issues i am sure you are happy with the car. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: Fan808
I took delivery of mine yesterday. only issue my had was a very small paint chip/scratch (side/edge of a panel) that was touched up in the factory. i have no idea how i spotted it as it was around 1 cm long.

Mine was a 160 vin and has the Intel Atom.
Only really affects load time of things like Netflix and Games, stuff you don't use much.
After taking delivery and playing with the car yesterday (with Ryzen), i feel like the whole Ryzen upgrade is overblown.

I am 40, so the games are moot for me. Youtube can only be played when in park which is also moot 99% of the time.

Reactions: kman88 and vsg055
After taking delivery and playing with the car yesterday (with Ryzen), i feel like the whole Ryzen upgrade is overblown.

I am 40, so the games are moot for me. Youtube can only be played when in park which is also moot 99% of the time.
I am hoping for some speed in loading the web pages for restaurants and menus. Would be nice to not need to pull out the phone while looking for a place to go eat before driving. Still a small use case but hopefully it improves the experience.