Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a « Confirming Model 3 update » email. Says to visit my Tesla account to move forward with delivery. When I do, same EDD (Feb 16- Mar 2)

Looks like all they did is change the Standard Range Rear Wheel Drive for Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive in the agreement. Does this all mean anything timing wise?

Reactions: rudythecar
Just got a « Confirming Model 3 update » email. Says to visit my Tesla account to move forward with delivery. When I do, same EDD (Feb 16- Mar 2)

Looks like all they did is change the Standard Range Rear Wheel Drive for Model 3 Rear Wheel Drive in the agreement. Does this all mean anything timing wise?
Same here. I got exact same email as you. Only thing i see Order placed now shows Feb 7th which is todays date instead of 28th Sept original OD. . And base RWD instead of SR+...My current EDD is Feb 11 to 24. Finger crossed man.

I just received the same email.
Just that one line the wording changed.
Also now it shows today as the order date, no longer the original date in Oct.

Anybody get a automated email from tesla that “your order has been modified. To move forward in the delivery process, please visit you tesla account”
But when you sign in there is no further steps to do and delivery window is still the same.
Thoughts?

Spotted another truck with some Tesla's on AUT-13 this afternoon sure towards Laval dealer.
20220207_122450.jpg

Reactions: UDEWU790 and Te3la_